Chapter 2

Aizawa P.O.V

"Listen up, because this is the only time I will say this," I said calmly; although, the occasion seemed to need something a bit more extravagant. "There will be a new student-, " I didn't get to finish when Iida stood up and cut me off. "Sir! Isn't it too late in the year to accept a new hero in training?"

I sigh and say, "This young man is an exception." I walk to the door and call out, "You may now come in."

Izuku P.O.V

I take a step into the room and heard the room go silent. No one whispered, no one got up and screamed at me, everyone stayed in place. As I felt their stares bore into me, the hobo man spoke up, "My name is Shota Aizawa, but you will call me Mr. Aizawa." I nodded absently. "Why don't you introduce yourself?"

There it was. That smile! That gods-forsaken smile! That sad but happy smile! It made no sense to me; to be everything at once! I took a deep breath and shuddered to shake off all my anxiety. I let out a breath and sighed, "My name is...," I whispered the last part of my name. "Hah? Speak up would ya? no one can hear you!" I saw red as soon as I saw who said it. Bakugou Katsuki. The man I hate with every cell in my body.The man who told me to jump off the school building! Suddenly, I screamed, "Bakugou Katsuki? Hahaha! Been a while hasn't it?" Everyone in the room was stunned that I knew their classmate's name.

"Well, who are you anyway?" he screamed right back to me. "Izuku Midoriya ring a bell? or maybe even Deku?" He sat, stunned, he hadn't seen me since they had taken me away.

Though here I was perfectly fine, for the most part. I stared at him, and his ruby eyes dilated as a flash of recognition came across his face.

Bakugo P.O.V

Deku, was all I thought. My childhood friend, aunties son, and the kid I bullied. I regret it with my whole life, but nothing has made me happier than this moment. I stood up and walked over to Deku, and brushed his bangs out of his face.

Suddenly, Deku hit me and hard. I stepped back from the force and felt my eyes water. "Deku," I could barely get his name out above a whisper.

"I have a name," he screamed, "but you never called me by my name!" A look of rage overcame his face, and he punched me in the gut. The pain was the first thing I felt, the second thing was shame.

As I thought back to our past together, I thought of all the times I called him Izuku. The last time was in kindergarten the day before I called him Deku. We had been "friends" till the second year of middle school.

Deku P.O.V

I hated Bakugou Katsuki with every fiber of my body. I hated him, hated him, hated HIM!! I wanted to smash his head into the sidewalk and see the beautiful crimson decorate concrete, but here I was sitting, cuffed next to Aizawa in Nezu's office.

"It hasn't been a day, and you've already injured a student, " Nezu sighed. "In my defense, he deserved it."

The meeting ended quickly with my release, and I was being sent out to lunch rush. As I grabbed some katsudon I saw a robotic-like boy with blue hair come up to me, he did a quick chop motion with his hands and said, "Hello, Izuku Midlriya. My Friends and I would be honored if you would come to sit with us."

"Sure sounds like fun!" I said, and soon I was sitting at their table, the center of attention, and honestly, I liked it. I got asked all kinds of questions; how old was I, what was my favorite color, what sports did I like, etc.

I knew full well this school would be one big roller coaster ride, and I had barely scratched the surface. Although, the whispers in the back of my head have grown, and they tell me...