Chapter 1

White walls surrounded me. I stared at one and giggled, for they would some be painted crimson with blood. If only I knew how to get out of this GODS FORSAKEN STRAIGHT-JACKET! I studied what wrapped around my body, a white coat entangling my body. As my eyes trailed through the lines of wrapping, and I saw one loose piece. Now was my chance anything was possible just as soon as I-. 

   At that moment, someone walked in well more of a something. A rat-bear stepped in; followed, by a bedraggled-looking man and a seemingly buff man. I set my face on a blank gaze to watch and analyze every move made in the room. The rat had the guts to speak first. Though at this point, it could be a lack of brains as well.

    "Izuku Midoriya, I presume?" the rat inquired although, knowing full well he was correct. "To whom do I owe the pleasure?" I asked adding, a slight giggle just for comedic effect. The hobo man stared into my eyes and smiled, a smile so sad but so caring. I changed my gaze to the buff man, who looked at me like something his dog spat up. 

  The rat pulled out what seemed to be a crimson-colored tea and spoke. "So Mr. Midoiya, " he took a quick sip and continued, "We have an offer for you." I answered with a question of my own, "What kind of offer, if I am inclined to ask?". "Great question! The answer is (pause for dramatic effect), a full scholarship to the UA rehab center! A place where you can learn the ways of heroes and be healthier!" interesting, I thought, interesting indeed. "If I accept, will I be free to do as I please, to some extent?" I inquired. "We will see what we can do as of regards to free time, " the hobo man said, speaking for the first time. 

   I looked over to the other man and asked, "and who are you?" The man looked disgusted and spat out, "All Might." He said curtly. I felt a sting within me, this is the man I had loved since I was a child, but here he is looking at me, revolted. "I except, " I said calmly. "Oh, goodie! You'll be in class 1A, for they have the best security.

  With that, they turned and walked out. As All Might walked out, he turned and looked at me and just said, "Watch it, kid." Oh, I'll watch it, I thought, just you wait old man...