Big boss: that's true! but in this case they might be following you!

Somsak: that's why I took a very long route and went to my house first!

everyone left the big boss and Somsak alone!

Somsak: what we gonna do now?

big boss: I would have to go back to the people who hired us and tell them what happened! maybe they will send someone else other than you!

Somsak: who are they! how much are they paying you that you even risking the whole gang?

Big boss: you don't know about these things so you can't judge clearly!

Somsak: but I know how fierce the guards was! and this happened at night when half of them went home! they take shifts! this villa will never be an easy target!! this man is a powerful businessman! I think we should Withrow!

Big boss: its not your decision!

Somsak refrained from insisting so the big boss will not doubt him!

a couple days past already! a phone call came to Thanawat giving him the information he was waiting for!

"the name of the mother is: Prea Mong! she was a single mom and she spent a year with her boyfriend until they were separated because the boyfriend didn't want the baby! or so her brother mentioned as a possible reason! she died when the kid was 16 years old! the neighbors said that the relatives didn't want to take responsibility for the kid after his mom died so he ran away! the uncle refrained from giving any other details about the boy!"

"Thanwat! ~ hello, are you listening!? " the other person on the line asked!

Thanawat: yes! thank you for this info! he ended the call quickly! his tears started falling on his cheeks when he realized that ...Somsak.. might be his older son! yes!!

The total numbers of years is 23 years! and that's when everything started! Thanwat remembered when he met the young lady (Prea) 23 years ago, she was so beautiful, but so poor! they fell in love and wanted to get married in their first year anniversary being together! but Thanwat coming from a very rich family, his father refused that his son marry a women not from his rich friends or relatives! so he forced him to leave his girlfriend and made him leave the country to continue his education in America! where the connection between both lovers were lost!

"the only thing was left to do is the DNA test to cut any doubts!" thanawat thought!

Scene 40

In the meantime, Somsak was hopelessly trying to do anything to know who was the person who hired the gang to attack Thanawat!

one day, the big boss had a visitor! after that visitor finished a meeting with the big boss! Somsak decided to follow him as he looked so elegant just like businessmen who appear on the newspaper! Somsak thought that he might be the one who will lead him to the truth!

All of sudden, the person reached a parking lot where he left the car he was riding and walked towards another van which had a company logo!

Bingo! Somsak said! and immediately reached to the phone that Thanawat gave him and took a photo to the logo of the company thinking this might be useful~ then he called Thanawat.

Somsak: hello.. Mr Thanwat!

Thanawat kept listning to his voice while crying bitterly!

Somsak: hello? are you hearing me!!

Thanwat: yes, I hear you! speak Somsak!

Somsak: I followd one of my boss visitors and he did something suspicious!

Thanawat: what?

Somsak: he left the car he came with in a park and ride a van that had a company logo! I just texted you the name!

Thanawat after checking the text message! : this devil! I know now who is the one who hired you! its my worst enemies! what I want you to do is to be as careful as possible these days! when I make sure he is the one I will text you to come over! so check this phone whenever you have a chance! by the way! you can prepare yourself for leaving this gang forever! understood!

Somsak: I'm the one who decide my life! do you understand Mr?

Thanwat smiled and said: yes Sir!

So Prea was pregnant! and she didn't tell me! she stayed silent even after I came back to Thailand and tried to contact her!! Thanawat was thinking to himself and kept waiting near the phone, he couldn't sleep or eat until he make sure that the info that Somsak provided him with is right! So he can act accordingly.. he was so worried about Somsak now! Not only his family.

Somsak returned to his room. The big boss called: how can you leave without telling me!

Somsak was silent for a a minute thinking of an excuse to tell the boss! "Well I saw someone suspicious around the gang office so I kept following him until I made sure of his identity! It appears that he was a delivery guy! Sorry boss!"

Big boss: it's fine, come over tonight I have a good treat for you! Some good drinks and refreshing vibes.

Somsak agreed and prepared himself to attend the gathering, and also to tell the boss he is leaving the gang! he was so excited but sad at the same time! he is going to start a new life with Aroon, but at the same time he is losing his friends!

Somsak greeted his friends! Gun was waving at him! He joined Gun and Tom! Fern took a corner when she saw Somsak coming.. he greeted everyone.

Tom: thank you for not exposing the gang! You are really our hero!

Gun: yes he is!

Everyone was so friendly and warm to Somsak that his eyes teared up! It's like they knew he is leaving them soon! Somsak cursed his destiny that always take away good things he have from him!

He headed to talk to the big boss: can I talk to you for a minute! Alone!

Big boss ordered the people were in the room to leave.

Somsak: you were a good person with me always! You gave me a helping hand when my own relatives abounded me! I will never forget your protection and will never let away any secret you gave to me!

Cut it short kid! You wanna leave us don't you! The big boss said!

Somsak started being emotional and looked down! It's because of love! Not anything else! My lover is a college student! If I didn't correct my faults and fix my path in the future he will be ashamed of me! And will definitely leave me sooner or later! You know I always wanted a better life!

Ok, ok now! You don't expect me to cry don't you! After I hire new blood and you train them for at least a couple of weeks I will not let you leave! Understood?

Somsak hugged the big boss!

Hey! Do you want to ruin my reputation as a tough guy! Get away of me! I will always have a place empty for you whenever you fail as a straight forward person! but also remember that if one of our secrets were leaked.. I will come looking for you! So be careful and keep your mouth zipped!

Somsak: I will never expose you or the gang for danger! You are my family!

End of part 20