Giving Sona A Break & Hunting A Stray

Start from the beginning

Oh, oh-oh-oh oh.
Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh.
All I know, all I know.
Loving you is a losing game.
Oh, oh-oh-oh oh.
Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh.
All I know, all I know.
Loving you is a losing game.

I don't need your games, game over.
Get me off this rollercoaster.

Oh, oh-oh-oh oh.
Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh.
All I know, all I know.
Loving you is a losing game.
Oh, oh-oh-oh oh.
Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh.
All I know, all I know.
Loving you is a losing game.

Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh.

Midnight finishes he looks down to see Sona sleep. Midnight looks at the stack of papers on her desk. He gets an idea to help her. He tried to move but Sona cuddles into him. So he picks her up and sat in her desk chair with her. She snuggled into his chest he grabbed some papers and a pen. Midnight did paperwork for an hour and thirty minutes. Tsubaki and some of the other SC members walked in (A/N: SC= student council). They were shocked at the sight. Midnight was in Sona's chair with Sona on his lap sleep snuggling into his chest. It was also shocking the fact that he was doing her work. He looks up at them and smiles.

Midnight: "good morning everyone please keep the noise down Sona is sleep

Midnight: "good morning everyone please keep the noise down Sona is sleep."

The others nod keeping the noise down. The girls blush at his smile.

Girls: (That smile could warm my heart any day.)

Midnight: "thank you for the complement girls."

The girls blush even redder because he read their minds. Tsubaki was the first to speak.

Tsubaki: "Midnight why are you here and doing Sona's work."

Midnight: "I came here to talk to her about joining the school and thought I'd help."

Saji: "that doesn't explain why she's sleep on you chest."

Saji was a bit loud saying that. A pebble hit Saji in the head knocking him down.

Midnight: "your so damn noisy can you keep it down. She's on my chest because when I tried to leave her on the couch she wouldn't let go."

Midnight looked out the window students began to come in the gate. He watched as girls and boys came in. The boys were gawking at the girls it pissed him off. He turned back to the others.

Midnight: "you should all head to class let me handle the SC work. Think of it as a day off."

Momo: "your not our king you can't just give us the day off."