mingi pt1 // from bully to father

Start from the beginning

"don't run my ankles hurt!" you pouted

"ahh.. is it from last night?" he turned to you and winked, smirking at you.

"ahhh enough!" you said and started to run although your ankles hurt, making mingi laugh at you limping away. he caught up with you and took your hand in his and you both made your way to medical.

"hello?" you said as you peeked your head around the door frame, you saw the nurse sitting there at her computer. she stood up and came over to greet you.

"hi she feels sick!" mingi screamed from behind you, you kicked him in the shin and turned back to face the nurse, it was like looking after a child.

"i'm feeling a little nauseous, i have a headache and i'm really tired." you said to the nurse

she sighed and rolled her eyes at you, turning away to a cabinet. she came back with 2 pills and handed them to you along with a glass of water, you thanked her and took the pills.

"these kids are wasting my meds on their common colds" she mumbled as she turned away

mingi laughed as you struggled to take the meds, covering his mouth and pretending to cough to hide his laughter.

"WHATTT IM NOT GOOD AT DOING THIS!" you pouted and slapped his chest lightly

"look this is how you do it! put water in your mouth and then swallow! it's easy!"

you put water into your mouth like he said and got ready to put the pills in, when suddenly mingi grabbed them from your hand and shoved them in your mouth.

"NOW SWALLOW!!" he laughed as you pulled a disgusted face at him, you swallowed the meds and he opened your mouth and poured water in, completely missing your mouth in the process.

"MINGI!!!" you screamed at him as he started to run

"I WOULD CHASE YOU BUT MY FEET ARE KILLING ME!" you whined and sat down on a nearby bench in the hall. now you didn't want to go back to your lesson either, you looked down the hall and mingi was gone, he probably thought that you were chasing after him. the bell rang suddenly and you stayed sat on the bench as people passed by, you took tissues out of your bag and started to dry your damp shirt.

in the corner of your eye you saw a group of girls approaching you, they were the girls who had picked on you since primary school and never stopped. you looked down until you saw their feet right by yours and you looked up. one of them grabbed you by the collar and you let out a whimper as one of them punched you in the stomach.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT! HOW COULD SONG MINGI LIKE YOU?!" she said as she threw you by the collar into the wall behind you. you rubbed the back of your head but one of them punched you in the face causing your hand to get crushed behind your head, you whimpered in pain and you gripped your bag and ran away, you opened the fire exit door and just ran. you didn't know where you were going but you didn't wanna be at school.

mingi pov

i turned around laughing but saw that y/n didn't follow me, then i remembered that she hurt her ankles. i felt like such an idiot. i sprinted back trying to find her but only found a group of girls laughing, i saw one of them holding a school blazer and taking stuff out of it. it seemed pretty weird but it might have been theres, i approached them to ask if they'd seen y/n.

"have you guys seen y/n by any chance?" i said as i looked down at one of them

"oh.. her. yeah i saw her, she left the school a couple minutes ago. this is actually her blazer! i thought i would take it home and clean it since some of her blood got on it from when i punched her in the face!" she giggled

i grabbed her by the collar and shoved her against the wall, she started crying instantly.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" i screamed in her face, raising my fist behind me ready to punch her. i only stopped when i felt her friends pulling me back. i looked around and snatched her blazer back before running out of the school

———————————————————————————

this is such a shit story but i like writing for some reason, it's keeping me occupied before the new monsta x comeback