Dum darra Dum dara jashn jashn 
Dum dara dum dara jashn jashn

Dev put his hands on Radha's feet and then stroked it up to her knees to tease her while Radha giggled under the ticklish sensation. Dev responded to her with a grin. 

Sun mere humdum, hamesha, ishq mein hi jeena 

Radha slowly moved her lips towards him and brushed them against his lips. 

Aye, Hairathe Ashiqui, Jaga mat

Dev took the anklet out of the box and gently wrapped it around her feet, without removing his gaze from her face. 

"Dev! Look away" Radha said pushing his face away to tease him. 

"Let this moment stop here, and I won't have to" Dev replied dreamily 

Pairon se zameen Zameen laga mat

Radha took her hands to stroke her newly adorned anklets and stroked Dev's hands en route. 

"Radha, now every time your feet touch the floor, I'll be walking with you, we'll take every step together, always" Dev said as he held her hand and pressed it. Radha quickly pecked him on the cheek and ran out with her handbag. 

-

Meera entered the room, to an Abhimanyu who was sitting on the couch and bouncing a tennis ball off the wall. 

"Good evening Radha, late again today?" Abhimanyu said, stopping her at the threshold from taking any further step. Radha was about to turn and leave, she was harboring intense hatred for him at that point. "It is something your mother informed me off in our childhood, never to turn away from the threshold" Abhimanyu added as he slammed the ball against the wall and caught it again. 

"Don't call it 'our' childhood if you fail to remember any part of it! The abhi I knew could never belong to you!" Radha spat out in anger. It was true. She found it to hard to care for the Abhimanyu she knew now simply because it never felt like she knew him! The child she knew was different, warm, affable, fun to have around. She just assumed the people changed with time, besides he had always been ignorant when she tried to bring up instances from her childhood, in the initial days of their marriage. Then why now? \

"Radha, that's the illusion you live in, you think you know and understand everything, but well somethings are out of your reach, you'll never know" Abhi said as he held his hands behind his back and bent to speak to her, almost to assert his superiority. 

"You-" An angry Radha stomped into the room with her index finger out to threaten him, but a step into it, the walls reverberated with the echo of her Anklet under loud sounds of 'chhan' 

"Wait a minute, are you wearing, are you wearing those bollywoodish noisy anklets under your brandless shoes?" He spoke out 

"They aren't noisy, they are the most beautiful pieces of jewelry I have seen!" Radha argued and that moment she felt her hand being held by Abhimanyu, just enough to flaunt her ring. 

"Really? Most beautiful? Even after we wasted this large heavy stone from Tiffany's for you?" Abhimanyu said sardonically as he assessed the wedding ring Radha was wearing in her hands. "You should be fortunate that you carry such a fortune in your hands!" Abhimanyu added. Radha immediately pulled her hand away from him. "You don't know the weight that crushes me under this stone Abhi" Radha replied and began walking way. It's meant to crush you, it's meant to crush you and destroy you and ruin you! Abhi thought. 

"Why is it that you come late on in this day of the week, Radha?" Abhimanyu asked as his smirk made it's way to Radha's eyes. Did he know? She had never anticipated what she would do if Abhi found out.