Before you go...

It was 5 pm on a Saturday. We finally made it to the airport. Josh already left after the video, so it was just me, Mully and Gaege.

Gaege was just standing at the door of the airport. I was confused. I knew my hearing aids were fine. He muttered just loud enough for me to hear him "What if you came with me", I looked at Mully and said in a shaky voice " I work with Mully". It felt like I was splitting in half. Be with my childhood friend or stay with my job. When I looked back up Gaege was gone!. I couldn't see him. Mully put his hand on my shoulder and said " you can talk to him online".

At that moment I started running inside, I didn't know why. GAEGE!!, I yelled out. My throat was in pain, I yelled again GAHHH, I could only feel pain. I felt light-headed, I couldn't even see straight. As I see Gaege I collapsed on the floor of the airport.

Gaege...

I woke up in my room. Mully and Gaege were both here. Mully passed me water, I couldn't hear him. I felt my ears and my hearing aids were gone. I was too weak to talk. They both left the room. I was by myself in Mullys spare bedroom. I felt horrible, but the thought of losing my friend again was even worst. I slowly got up and shuffled my way to the door. Before I could make it, Gaege appeared at the doorway. He passed me my hearing aids but only one. I put it in, he said, " I can keep this one for memory we can also- ". I hugged him tightly as I could not letting go. That night I just laid in bed. I didn't have the energy to move. I looked over at the door, just thinking he's going to be there. I opened it to see Gaege sent me a message in the group chat.

Juicy: Goodnight

I sent a.

Y/N: (: 

In the morning, I got up to the smell of pancakes. I walked down the hallway to see stacks of pancakes. Mully smiled at me and said in a cheery tone of voice, "good morning!" I smiled because I was hungry. I sat down and started eating. He asked me in a concerned tone of voice, " are you ok..." I smiled and said, "I'm fine, don't worry" he didn't look like he believes me.

Sorry for the short chapter!! (: