NOOOOOO

When I opened my mouth, it felt weird hearing my high pitch voice. A screamed out loud AHHHH, both Mully and Gaege started laughing. I saw Josh looking over at us like he was annoyed. It made me smile. I looked back over to Gaege and said, "I missed you". He looked confused and said something that made me feel weak "um, I just met you yesterday". I walked over to the couch and sat next to Josh. He was watching Sunrise, aka the morning news.

Was that my house!!

I looked closely at the bottom of the screen.

[NEWS REPOERT]

A woman stabbed and robbed on the street Vinewood.

Josh looked at me and said, "isn't that the house at the end of this street?" He noticed my eyes tearing up. Josh replied, "are you ok?" I jumped up and screamed, "NOOOOOO" I ran to the TV and knew crying even more". 

Mully's POV.

Me and Jucy looked over to Y/N. She was on the ground near the TV crying. I looked more closely at the TV to see it was her mother's house. I ran over to her, so did Josh and Gaege. Josh turned off the TV. She looked lifeless, something I've never seen before. Y/N stood up and started walking to the front door. Gaege said in a strick voice, "you guys stay here. I'll follow her. If she does anything horrible, I'll stop her.

 Gaege POV.

When we got to the house, she ran inside. The cop's tolled her to stary back, she yelled: "THAT'S MY MOTHER". I quickly ran over and graved her. she looked at me with tarse in her soft cloudy eyes. She yelled out, "LET ME GO". The cops managed to calm her down after a while. We both sat on the sidewalk. They let us in after they dealt with moving the body. Y/N ran to the stars and looked up. As she did, I saw her collapsed and started crying. There was some blood on the starts and tape. I hugged her tightly. I saw her look up and say, "help".

I felt a strange feeling like I've done this before.   

[I hugged Y/n. I saw her look up and say, "help". I could barely hear her.]

I started crying, I said, " Y/N". She looked up at me, crying. I whispered in a soft tone, "I missed you", she started crying more, and she hugged me titer then ever. After a while of hugging, I mumbled I'll help you no matter what. She rubbed her tear-filled eyes and looked at me and smiled.  

My phone started ringing. It was Narrator. I just woke up, and Mully tolled me everything I'm, just wondering if Y/N alright?" I replied, "She's feeling a little better". He sent a smiley face.

After an hour, we both headed back to the house together. That night we all decided to stay home and not go out together after this morning. I was walking past Y/N's room to my room to sleep. I looked in to see her writing something. I was curious, so I snuck in to take a closer look. It was a Wattpad story. I snuck out and headed to bed.

Y/N's POV.

I was finishing up part 5 of my Wattpad story before I went to bed. It was 12:15 am. I could hear a rattling noise downstairs. It sounded like it was in the kitchen. I decided to run into Gaege's room since it was the closest. I closed the door and locked it. I could hear footsteps heading upstairs quickly. I started shaking Gaege, waking him up. He was confused until Gaege hard rattling on the doorknob.