Mr Osoro went back to his reading. He guessed it without even having to ask. This was the first day of his return, of course many others wouldn't want to miss the possibility of catching him on his way in.

Quite a shame on their part, he had long since taken his elevator. Been in his office from 3am. Right now, absolutely no one knew he was currently inside the building.

He continued his work, only to be interrupted after half an hour lasped by. His assistant had cleared his throat, breaking his focus.

He looked up and was met with big hopeful eyes.

"No, Jiho." Mr Osoro immediately went back to the task at hand.

Jiho, his assistant, looked aggrieved.

"You haven't even heard my request..." his voice was almost a squeak.

"You cannot leave."

Jiho's eyes almost went bloodshot. "I dont think this was what mother meant when she told you to take me along for experience."

"You do know interrupting your boss in the middle of work could possibly get you fired right?" Mr Osoro muttered softly in reply, his eyes glued to the screen once more.

"But I did my job correctly didn't I? I got up at 1 am just in time for your flight's arrival and I've been up ever since, it's been 10 hours," he groaned. Still, his tone stayed level. He was begging a little reprieve, not interested in provoking a death sentence.

Jiho couldn't even think of another out of his other two siblings with enough balls to raise their voice at the oldest Osoro sibling. He sure as hell couldn't.

"You've been slacking off in my absence. This will be beneficial to you."

Jiho's mouth almost dropped right open. Slacking off? In those past months he was shadowing the main vice president and was responsible for the process of reports to be sent and delivered all the way to Japan. How was that slacking? He suddenly wished he was still shadowing the main vice president because at least that didn't require him to be awake at 1am and run around until 11 am.

"Come on," Jiho stifted his weight from one leg to the other, "is this how you'll treat your little broth-"

One cold look from Mr Osoro had his mouth snapping shut, his spine going ramrod straight.

"Read the appointments from there."

"Yes sir!" Jiho mustered up his best smile, held up the tablet and decided to forget the complaints of his legs and feet.

Mr Osoro went back to the files, ignoring Jiho's voice as he droned on about their quota for today.

Of course, Mr Osoro wasn't that cruel to his little brother, he just knew the moment he lost sight of his Jiho, he'd get an earful from mother about not taking care of the younger generation. He'd rather avoid that where possible.

It had only been a few months since he took Jiho up for mentoring. Unexpectedly he had to leave for Japan which meant a lot of those times, Jiho was here slacking of, only doing grunt work and submitting reports when absolutely necessary.

He'd have to fix that unhealthy procrastinating habit of his.

And, speaking of returning from Japan. Mr Osoro's eyes slid from the open folders before him to the only sealed one he had yet to touch. This was the only file on his desk that had little to no relation to the Osoro buildings and its affairs.

It was the reason for him rushing so quickly from Japan. One could say he had a talent for spotting opportunities. This was indeed one of them.

A stubborn old man had finally realised his time was coming to its end and was starting to cash up and out to secure a standing for his future generations. Selling what he deemed unnecessary and leaving anything else in the names of his children and grand children.