Chapter 10 - Beth's POV

Start from the beginning

I brushed his cheek and asked him to get up again.

He reluctantly complied.

We had almost reached our destination now. We just needed to walk for a couple of minutes and I'd be able to contain Cole in an enclosed space.

Finally, we reached my building, and I had to push Cole up the stairs while reminding him that it was not the time to break into a song and wake up my neighbors.

Once we finally stepped into my apartment, I closed the door behind me and let out a relieved breath. "Well, this was quite the adventure."

Before I could take my shoes off, Cole held my face in his hand and pressed his lips against mine, taking me totally by surprised. He tasted like beer and mint.

I blinked my eyes closed, my hands clutching at his jacket.

Cole took a step forward, pushing me against the door, pressing his body against mine. He was kissing me like nothing was going to stop him.

I had butterflies in my stomach.

Cole's lips left mine, trailing kisses on my jaw, going down my neck. I could feel his lips and tongue on my skin. One of his hand reached behind me, slipping on the back of my shirt, his body pressed against mine, his fingers digging in my skin.

My breath was ragged.

This was a bad idea. Cole was drunk.

"Cole..." I breathed, one of my hands going to the back of his head to stop him.

"Beth," he whispered back, reading what I had just done at the opposite of what I should have been doing.

He crushed his lips back on mine, his tongue peeking at my lips.

I wanted to breathe him in.

I needed to stop him.

I pressed a hand against his chest, pushing him softly. "Wait."

Cole stopped kissing me and sighed, leaning his forehead against my shoulder. "I object to waiting," he mumbled.

I chuckled, brushing a hand on his back. "You're drunk."

"Yes, I'm also adorable if we're just here stating facts."

I nudged him, making him look in my eyes. "Come on, you need to sleep the alcohol off. You'll thank me in the morning."

He pouted. "No, I think I'll be mostly disappointed."

"We can kiss again when you're sober."

Cole teeth quickly grazed his bottom lip, his eyes hinting at nothing good. "Ooooor, you can also get drunk, so we can both be silly drunks."

"Come on Torres, go to bed."

He took a step too close again, and smiled at me, looking between my lips and my eyes. "Are you going to be in the bed with me?"

"You're not being clever right now."

"So, no Beth in Beth's bed?"

I ignored him and just pushed his towards my room. Once I got him there, Cole let himself fall on my bed and then laid on his back, his arms wide open. "Come here Kitten."

I flipped him off with a grin and just turned off the light, walking out.

I heard him laugh alone in my room on my way to the bathroom.

Once I was safe from Cole, I leaned against the sink and started at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were red and my hair was a bit of a mess. My lips stick was smudged a little.

I washed my face and took a cold shower, trying to calm myself.

Once I was done getting cleaned up, I went back to my room. Cole was lightly snoring. He'd fallen asleep.

I smiled at the sight.

I laid down beside him, stroking his hair.

Tonight had been fun. My friends liked him. He'd gotten along with everyone. It would have been nicer if he hadn't gotten drunk so easily though.

Because we could have kept kissing.

I tried not to think too much about what could have happened had we both been sober.

For the longest time it had been wrong of me to want a relationship with Cole. He'd been too old for me for many years.

I guessed that made me feel guilty about wanting him, especially in any physical way.

I could barely think about the words... of what I wanted to do with Cole.

I had moments of boldness, and I knew for a fact that I wasn't the shy and quiet girl I used to be. I'd grown up in the last years.

But it still felt... not exactly wrong, but something close to it, to think about what I wanted to do with Cole, to think about wanting to see more of his skin, to touch more of him, to feel him.

And it was probably a really bad idea for me to think about any of this, while Cole was sleeping beside me, one of his arms wrapped around my waist.

I closed my eyes and tried to breathe slower, trying to calm myself down. 

_________________

Welcome back my little Pumpkins!

I like a drunk Cole. He really amuses me. And I also like making you guys wait. mouhahaha ;P

I hope you're having fun with these chapters. Thank you so much for supporting this story!

I'll see you guys next week! I love you all! <3