• Part 1 •

Yes...

I'm writing a "Bad Boy x Good Girl" type story... I just randomly had the idea while planning to go boxing and well...

Here this is!!

The characters are not of my creation, they belong to Hiro Mashima~

PLEASE DO NOT HATE....in the comments. Pm me, I mean opinions are opinions no point in oppressing them. [off topic, idiot...]

It might not be the greatest in the beginning but I promise I'll go back and edit what I need to.

Please enjoy~ and feel free to comment suggestions or thoughts (that are POSITIVE) and leave a vote if you please!

[Lucy's POV]

•*•*•*•~•*•*•*•1•*•*•*•~•*•*•*•

I sighed as I pressed the 'snooze' button on my alarm clock. Getting up and going to school was not my favorite thing. My arm drooped over the side of my bed almost grazing the cold wooden floors. After letting a breath of air pass my lips I pushed myself up and stretched before turning my alarm off completely. I shuffled to my bathroom where I took a shower.

I put on my Fairy Tail High uniform, clipping on my mom's necklace and sliding it down under my shirt and then I grabbed my bag containing my completed homework. I went down to the kitchen that my father would soon inhabit. For now it was mine and I made toast to eat on my way to school. I sighed as I thought about what would happen once I got there...

•••

My head automatically ducked as I walked into school. I only had two jobs during school and neither of them actually dealt with school.

1) Avoid detection at all costs. BLEND IN. Don't let the enemy see you.

2) If 1 fails, escape situations as fast as possible. No exceptions.

I especially wanted to avoid the detection of a certain pixie faced, snowy haired cheerleader who had it out for me. I just had to make it to home room...

"Oh look that thing decided to show up today," a voice sneered. Oh joy, here came the squad.

Lisanna sashayed up in her heels and slightly showy dress. Why she had suddenly decided to become an evil two-faced bitch was beyond me, but now every day for the past school year I've been catching the blunt of her blows. She gets away with everything she does to me because well, the teachers don't care enough to do anything, and her father has enough money to pay the school to keep quiet.

"Not gonna speak up again, hm? Why do you even show up? You're a waste of space,"She spit, earning a few giggles from the airheads behind her. I clutched the strap of my bag not meeting her gaze.

You don't look a bull in the eyes. It's a challenge.

"Say something, freak." Her words stung. I turned my head from her, watching as nearby students avoided the conflict. They wouldn't step in for fear of a similar fate. I both despised and felt for them.

"I said, say something!" Lisanna yelled loudly before slapping my face. I glared at the floor biting back my sharp remark. The bell rang out signaling class and I scurried away.

I sat down in AP world history, not making a noise. Getting through classes was simple enough, but it was the hallways that where terrifying. It was a war zone, except I had no weapons to fire back. Suddenly the bell was ringing again and I found my body standing and moving on command of the bell and not my own brain.