Namjoon and Jungkook awed at that, but it made Jungkook's heart swell in happiness. It was definitely true as what he felt for the girl was like seeing a long lost family member or friend. How he would do anything in his power to protect her and care for her.

"Regarding what you should do to get your friends soul back to his body, I'm afraid that's going to be rather tricky, this is the first time I've heard such an occurrence to happen a second time. He could possibly snap back to his body randomly, if the bond they share is true, or— she may have to actually return back to his physical body to bring him back, But that too is also not guaranteed."

"Seriously!? You don't know?" Jungkook exclaimed but Namjoon quickly shut him up.

"Sorry Professor, this is just very worrisome for us. Does this mean he may not even return to his body?" Namjoon asked.

"He will, but the longer it takes him, a body without a soul is only a husk. It will only get harder for him to return if it takes too long." The philosopher explains, "I can only recommend that the girl and him reconnect during this period and hope that they mend their bond as soon as possible. If that's not working then she may need to return to his physical body, in hopes that his soul will reattach to himself."

All this information was making their heads hurt, but they needed to do everything they could to help Yoongi.

"Thank you Professor, we'll keep in touch."

"No need to thank me, I should be thanking you! This is all very good research for myself as well. Please reach out to me again if you have anymore questions. I do hope everything goes well." The Professor cheerily says his goodbyes until the call ends.

Jungkook and Namjoon slump back into their seats, still attempting to process everything.

"Well, at least we know that Hana Noona and Yoongi hyung are meant to be together. I'm glad my bond with her doesn't get in between the both of them now that I understand." Jungkook sighed, "if only we spoke to him from the start, this wouldn't have happened." He groaned into his hands.

"Hey— it's okay." Namjoon pat his back, "this is all new territory for us. None of us knew what would happen so we should just work on the now and help get hyung back. Okay?" Namjoon assured the boy, "at least, I'm glad you and Hana managed to keep your bond. I'm not sure how it feels but it must feel great knowing you and her have been friends for lifetimes. Honestly, I'm kinda jealous." He tried to cheer Jungkook up and he did manage to as he saw Jungkook's lips tug into a smile.

"You're right hyung. Thanks." Jungkook smiled up at Namjoon, "come on, let's call Hana before it gets too late."

"You do that, I need to update Jin hyung."

Hana and Yoongi were curled up together on the couch for they have decided to binge watch a series Yoongi never had the time for when he worked so Hana offered the time they had now to do so. It was comfortable and cozy, being wrapped up in blankets and surrounded by pillows with a snack bowl of chips and drinks. She felt at peace watching as she leaned against his toned chest, feeling content as he stroked her hair gently while they viewed the television.

Suddenly Hana's phone chimed, she quickly reached for it, Yoongi pausing the video to allow her to answer it.

"Hello?" She answered, looking up at the clock on the wall it was pretty late.

"Hey Hana, it's Jungkook."

Yoongi could pick up on the maknae's voice from the speaker.

"Hey Jungkook, is it okay if I put you on loudspeaker? Yoongi wants to listen in as well." She asked.

"Yeah sure, is he really there?"