7. Junior brother.

Master turned around and looked at Amaltheia. He sighed. Who knows what was going on in his mind.

" Welcome back." He said in his usual tone but amaltheia picked up hints of relief. Wut? Relief? She wanted to laugh. Did he think I would run away after not being able to bear him for the past few days. And yes she misunderstood.

"Master master.....uh...I..i-i brought this for you.." she said while holding out the beautiful pen in front of her. Unlike her usual calm and collected self..she was fidgeting and tripping over her words.

She was never good with human relations to begin with. All she had with her was her professional smile. So when she genuinely wanted to give a gift to her master, she couldn't find the right words.

Her master was surprised but he accepted with a small inaudible thank you. A light smile could be seen on his face.

Amaltheia caught this and heaved a sigh of relief. Looks like he liked it.

After that she made her way back to her room with a few books to memorise.

Her master saw this and sighed " How I wish he would be like her too..."

Days passed by and Amaltheia noticed her master had the same troubled look on his face.

" What's wrong master? You looked troubled for quite a few days already." Is it what I think it is?!

" It's nothing." Master paused and then hesitated before continuing
" Amaltheia, In a few days I'm planning on bringing in another disciple."

YES YES YES!! (Aoi: YES!!!!)

" So I'll have a junior brother?" OMG! How did I not think of this?!

" You can say that..."

" But that is not the reason for your troubled look right?"

He still hesitated and finally told
" He has a peculiar personality.. A troublemaker to be exact. ...and that's why I'm worried that he may try to make thing difficult not only for me but also for you."

Oh my! Master is worried for me! Does that mean he finally doesn't think of me as a stranger?! To be honest, he is like a father I've never had in both of my lives. Anyways the troublemaker- Lucas?! Ah that boy was just lonely..I'll be his noona and matchmake lucathy!(Aoi: on second thought...I wanna isekai myself in amaltheia's body ..T^T

Amaltheia: don't ya dare!! I still haven't seen them kiss!!

Aoi: 😭)

And thus this became her goal.

" Don't worry master. Well take care of it!" And thanks to her persuading, master finally decided to accept Lucas as his second disciple.

" Since he's my second disciple, you're the heir to this tower."

What?! B-but...he's should be the one! Ugh...how do I explain it to master? Yes I'll just play along for now and when lucas proves his strength then I'll back out!

Few days later came the day when the magician of the black tower decided to finally meet his second disciple. Amaltheia also tagged along.

***************************************
(477 words) heyo!!

How're ya guys? Hope you're all fine and good. Healthy enough to continue reading my stories😂😂

So I don't have much to say in this chapter, just hope you liked it.

{{Btw Lemme tell you secret.

our dear Amaltheia's love for lucathy was so well known in her previous world that-

Amaltheia: don't you dare* intense Glare*

Aoi: * scared but still decides to bites the bullet* -many of the people who wanted a cooperation actually used this ship to get their way! She was totally obsessed and had her own line of accessories and other merch of lucathy!!!(≧▽≦) How I wish I was in her world...*runs off*

Amaltheia: too bad you aren't. Just wait till I get ya! }}

And our little interaction ends here

One of amaltheia's biggest secret!🤣