•1• Kiss

'No amount of love can justify any kind of abuse.'

"Mi-ra, come here" Jungkook called.

"Yes" she went to him to witness him loosening his tie and removing his coat

"Bring me the red wine and cigarettes to the rooftop" , and then he went to the stairs.

"But it's late night-" she was cutoff by him "So...?".

"Ok, I'll bring them" and went to bring the wine and cigarettes.

At the rooftop

Jungkook was leaning against the wall, one of his feet resting over another facing the sky.

It looked as if he was satisfied and composed with the atmosphere but it wasn't the case. His mind was cloudy with anger and stress.

"Here" she brought the bottle of wine and a glass alongside the cigarettes.

Then his attention diverted towards her and motioned her to pour a glass.

She poured a glass for him and went near the glass railing as now he stood there, his palms resting on them.

He took the glass from her and held the cigarette between his lips and asked her to lit it up.

As she lit it up, she saw how his expressions changed.

He grabbed her hand which was holding the lighter, making the lighter fall from her hands due to the sudden jerk.

Now one of his hand was holding the wine glass while other one gripping on her hand tightly. She yelped in pain as his bulky hand crushed hers. He crushed the wine glass by throwing it on the floor causing her to flinch.

He pushed her body against the rails pressing his body against hers, he removed the cigarette from his lips and puffed out the smoke on her unease state

"Look at me" he ordered.

She didn't look.

He just chuckled bitterly and pressed her body even more.