Laughing Jack x Reader lemon

You had lived at slender mansion for a few months now. you had friends. Sally was like your little sister, B.E.N was like your brother(he surprisingly never hit on, and was never a pervert with you), Jeff was your best friend, Eyeless Jack, Ticci Toby, Masky & Hoddie didn't talk much, slender was like a father, and lastly Laughing Jack. oh where to begin?
He was sweet, perverted, but sweet. he shared his candy with you, and that wasn't like him from what you've seen when others ask. he took you with him for all his kills, letting you help when usually he would just go alone. he'd taken you to a few fairs, all black and white and distorted. but the candy was always bright and beautiful.
he complemented you all the time, and even put up with going shopping with you! He was so perfect.
The only thing was, did he feel the same way about you as you did him? Did he dream about fucking you senseless, as you end dreamed of him doing?
Lost in thought you didn't see L.J walk into your room as you wee getting ready for bed.
"Hey (Y-Y/N)..." L.J greeted, sounding nervous. that wasn't like him. he was never nervous! You had you back to him and could feel him staring at you, his stare almost like fire burning your skin. making you turn red. you turn around, wearing only a black lacy bra and panties. When you look at L.J he's only got black and white stripped boxers on. they match his swirly pointed nose. A slight dark grey spreads across his pale face. He must be blushing! L.J moves closer. "(Y/N), do you... do you..." you cut him off by pulling him closer. You smile. "L.J. Do you want me?" You ask, looking up into his eyes. "Yes..." L.J says, leaning closer till you lips connect.
There's a knock on the door, then it creaks open revealing Sally. "(Y/N)? Why are yours and Jacks lips hugging?" Sally asked. you pull apart quickly, trying to think of an answer. "Sally,
(Y/N) just tripped and fell into me. our lips weren't hugging. they just hit each other by accident." L.J says, walking over to Sally. Sally nods. "Jack, where's yours and (Y/N) clothes??" Jack laughs like a mad man. clearly not knowing what to say. "Oh Sally dear! We were just getting changed for bed. I called jack to come help cuz the zipper on my dress from our tea party earlier was stuck." You say, hopping she will leave soon. Sally nods again. "Ohhh. Ok." she says. "Jack, (Y/N)... can you come tuck me in and read me a book?" Sally asks. You nod pulling in a large shirt to cover myself. L.J shakes his head. "Sorry Sally. I've got something to do. good night though." Jack says. he walks into your bathroom closing the door. "(Y/N) is Jack sleeping with you tonight?" Sally asks. you shrug. "I don't know." You say. "Well. I think I'll go ask B.E.N to read to me..." Sally turns and leaves.
You close and lick the door. you then pulling the shirt. you unclip your bra and take it off. you boobs fall out and you lay on the bed, leaving your panties on. after a few minutes jack comes out naked. his throbbing dick erected. you gasp in suprise. you feel L.Js eyes rake up and down your nearly naked body. he comes over, standing between you legs. L.J laughs crazily. then out of no where hack pulls out a lollipop. you watch him open the package. then stick the lollipop in his mouth. then he slowly pulls off your panties. Jack pulls the sucker from his mouth. he puts it into your mouth. "now (Y/N), don't bite it." jack says. You nod. jack takes a finger and plunges it into you, making you moan. he pumps his finger in and out fast. After a few minutes you feel yourself on the edge. "L.J... I'm gunna cum." you say and L.J pulls his finger out of you. You whimper from loss of contact. L.J takes the lollipop out of you mouth then. L.J takes the sucker and places it in between you folds. the sticky wet lollipop feels amazing. l.j plunges the sucker into you vagina. you cry out in pleasure. the candy moves in and out of you. the feeling is amazing. the lollipop is ruff from areas where you'd bitten it even after being told not to. you scream and hit your high, cumming all over the lollipop. L.j pulls the dripping yellow sucker from your vagina. he licks it. "Tasty." he says. then eating the candy l.j lines up his dick with you vagina. "L.j, just out your candy inside me!" You scream. 'thank god for sound proof rooms.' you think.
L.j plunges his huge dick inside you. you scream as he moves. ducking you hard and ruff. moans and screams fill the room as Jack pulls out and pushes back in, filling you. you cum a total of 8 times before l.js seed fills you, spilling on the bed. "That was the best moment of my life." You say, out if breath. "oh (Y/N), I've dreamed of this since I first saw you." LJ says drifting into sleep. "me too..." you whisper, falling asleep on LJs chest.