Uncovered

The large main Hospitals in New York City, had all been over run by the invasion of men woman and children that had been rushed into their emergency wards with injuries from the recent bomb attacks at the Ground Zero memorial. Doctor Dakota Weir a Medical Practitioner with New York Cities Roosevelt Hospital. Dr Weir was a member of The Company and was the main woman responsible for the Caitlin Anderson cover up.

Dr Weir was standing on the ground level of the Roosevelt Hospital's large multiple story concrete car parking structure. Dr Weir was waiting for Dr Patricia Monte, Medical Examiner. Dr Weir knew that Dr Monte was the weak link that could destroy The Companies false death of Caitlin Anderson. The secret about Caitlin's death was that the body they used in the cover up was actually the deceased remains of Caitlin's sister Tabitha Anderson. Tabitha Anderson had died several months ago but only Caitlin had knew of the passing but to protect her mother from the pain of Tabitha's death, Dr Weir had entrusted Dr Monte with the body until she was required.

Dr Patricia Monte wondered over to the small red coupe which sat on the other side of rhe lot. Dr Monte had felt safe as she was getting into her car and she badly wanted to head home but as she claimed into the car and she placed the key in the ignition but as she placed the lever into Drive and lifted off the handbrake but as the handbrake was lifted. The car exploded and the small red coupe was engulfed by a ball of fire.

I was standing in the doorway of the family home which I shared with my mother and father when we lived in New York City. A lot had changed and happened since I promised my mother, Maryse that I was going to return to this place. My mother is dead, my father was dead but I have discovered that it was a lie, that he is alive and well. Jordan Scott and I had begun dating but he had told me the truth that his parent's Roger and Katrina 'Kitty' Scott had been part of the Ground Zero operation back in 2001. He had lied to me since the beginning but the strangest thing was that I still loved him and with him gone from my life, I felt empty. I just wanted to talk to him but the last time that he had called I had hung up on him because to some extent I was still upset with him. However I had listened to his messages left and I had forgiven him.

I watched as the grandfather clock as it reached 9:00am and as it began to chime, the doorbell rang. I jumped at the sound of the doorbell because usually many of the people knocked on the door, I could only remember one person that ever used the doorbell. I walked down the corridor towards the front door.

I opened the front door and looked at the two men standing before me. They were the only family that I had left, John Brandon and Edward Brandon, The men that had come back into my life after being dead for 10 years, my father. "What do you want?" I asked as I folded my arms tightly across my chest.

"We need to talk, Ellie," Edward said.

"The time for talking has passed father. It passed 10 years ago," I said and I tried to close the front door.

"Elinor," John Brandon placed his hand against the front door, "Listen to him," John said.

I rolled my eyes, "fine, just this once and not for long," I said as I allowed them into the house.

Roosevelt Hospital was crawling with a numerous number of NYPD uniforms which had come to the hospital after the explosion which claimed the life of Dr Patricia Monte. The hospital had gone into lock down, the employees were scared to go near their cars in case there was a second bomb attached to another one. NYPD Homicide Detective Frank Shaw and his partner Detective Sarah Nash, The Detectives had their work cut out for them with the large number of people present at the hospital and the video recordings of the parking lot.

"Sarah," Sarah turned to Frank as he approached, "I've got Lovette getting a warrant for the hospitals security video tapes for the parking lot," Frank said.

"I have already got them because the hospital cooperated and they gave us the footage without the warrant. I've got Jack and Ryan watching it," Sarah said.

"I will still have Lovette to get the warrant just in case the hospital decided that they no longer wish to cooperate and Lovette would rather have all her bases covered for trial because we don't want anything to be missed," Frank said.

I sat across from my father and Uncle, they hadn't said a word since I let them sit down in the living room, "Ellie, I did what I did because it was to protect you and your mother," Edward said.

"But it was just protecting yourself from something and you left mom and I alone. Mom had to support me in more then I needed a mother for and now she is dead," I said.

"Ellie," Edward said.

"No, I don't want to hear the excuses because you abandoned you family," I said.

"They had missed identified me when I was found because the first DNA hit that was in the Database was for Edward Brandon, so after the 2 years that I was in a coma, I woke and by that time it was to late to do anything about Karl Cooper. So John helped me and I sent flowers to Maryse and you, till Maryse passed," Edward said.

"Wait EB," I looked at my father, "that was you, I have been trying to figure out who nit was for the past couple of months," I said.

"I may have kept my distance but I never left you, you mean the world to me, Ellie. I was their for you when you graduated from High School and also when you got excepted into Law School," Edward said.

"That still dosent change the fact that you left us," tears began to stream down my face, "I mourned you, I missed you but now at this very moment I wish that you were still dead," I said as I rose from the couch and stormed out of the room.