𝟏.𝟓

Right now I'm line up in one line.I'm waiting for the instructor to come,learning the new thing in this place.

An Instructor came with a lot of tools on it's hands and another instructor bring a different tool,like a torture tool.

"Take a seat.Listen to this lesson because you will doing some a demonstration for this."The instructor said at me while I take a seat in front of them.

The instructor started teaching me about torture methods.Honestly,this picks my interest because I never had do this.

Basically,I never killed anyone before but now it's different because the things they teaching right now could hurt people.

I don't care,as long as I survive in this place,that's matter.

They teach me a lot of torture methods.

Judas Cradle.

You'd place the waist harness (attached to the ropes) around the victim and then slowly lower him/her onto the pyramid shaped seat with the pointy top inserted into their anus or vagina. With the downward pressure caused by the victim's body, the muscles around the orifice would eventually tear thereby impaling the victim. It was also called the nightwatch because when pressure is applied to certain parts of the body, the person cannot fall asleep.

Blood Eagle.

While the actual accuracy of this method of torture and execution is shrouded in mystery, the blood eagle has been mentioned in Norse literature. As the torturer/executioner, you'd cut open the back of the victim and expose his/her lungs by twisting the ribs outwards to make them look like wings.

Swedish Drink.

Also called Schwedentrunk , this was the name given by German victims of the torture during the Thirty Years War (1618-1648). The Swedish soldiers and mercenaries didn't receive any pay for fighting for their lords. Instead they were told, they could loot and plunder the regions they marched through, thus making life pretty shitty for non-combatants. Speaking of shit, the 'Swedish drink' method involved forcing the victim to drink dangerous amounts of foul manure/urine/excreta, thus making the stomach bloat up to painful levels. But that wasn't all - if the victims didn't answer the interrogators' questions, they'd stomp on their tummies and run horses over them.

Brazen Bull.

Philosophy wasn't the only strong suit of the ancient Greeks; they dabbled in sadism too. Perillos of Athens designed it for Phalaris of Sicily as a new means of executing criminals. The Brazen Bull was a bronze hollow bull that could fit a person in it. Once the victim was locked inside, they'd light a fire under the bull, slowly roasting the victim inside. What was even more sadistic was that the contraption was fitted with pipes in such a way that the screams of the dying person would resemble the bellowing of an angry bull, much to the amazement of the onlookers.

I keep paying attention until the last thing that makes me felt familiar.

Breast Ripper.

Isn't the name pretty self-explanatory? Mutilation has always been a favorite go-to zone for torturers and if you were one in 16th century Bavaria, chances are you'd have used one of these on women who were accused of adultery or self-abortion. Breast rippers were usually made of iron and they heated before you'd use them to rip out the victim's breasts.

The instructor stopped the lecture,escorting me to the empty room.

"Wait here,I will bring someone"The instructor said to me,leaving me alone.

For past 5 minutes,the instructors came back with 5 people,rope and chain on their legs and hands.

The instructors put them into the empty chair while handed me a torture tool.