I pulled her shirt off and sat up. I reached for her shorts.

I played with the seams of her panties. I ran my hands along her curves, and listened to her sighs of delight.

I paused. Her eyes opened. "Wait." I said.

I got up and went to the door before locking it. I went and crawled back. I pressed my lips against hers.

I could feel her body heat against me.

Maybe we can play around for a bit.

I kissed down her neck and went down. When I reached her chest, I slowly pulled her bra up and let her take it off.

I let my tongue connect with her breast. I circled her hardened bud. A quiet moan came from her mouth. I bit it.

Delilah moaned loudly. I smirked before moving down. I kissed down her buldged stomach. I could feel her flexing herself.

I went lower so I was face to her pussy.

I pushed her wet panties aside and breathed in her folds.

"Please..." I could hear. A whisper almost.

"Damon please..." She whispered and lifted her hips. I pulled back to tease.

I stared into Delilah's thirsty eyes. She wanted it. Wanted it bad.

I lowered my lips onto her folds.

I slipped my fingers into her. She tightened around my fingers. I went agonizingly slow. She moved against me. I picked up the pace and went faster until my fingers were pounding into her tight pussy.

Her juices soaked my fingers. Right when I could feel her tighten, I pulled out.

I replaced my fingers with my mouth. I slid my tongue in her. I made a thrust like move in her. I wanted to pound into her so hard but I have to wait until we can be together then we'll see about that.

I thrusted into her hard and fast. My tongue pounding into her. I ate her out, making sure that I finish up. I pulled away and pushed my fingers into her.

Right as I thrusted in again, I felt her release on my fingers.

I pulled them out and stuck my fingers in my mouth. I licked her juices off my fingers and laid on her stomach, my body resting between her open legs.

I nuzzled my face into her body and wrapped my arms around her naked body.

I could feel her hand rest on my hair before running her hands through it.

I groaned and squeezed her harder. Her warmth reminded me that she is actually here and I don't have to leave again.

When she stopped running her hands through my hair, I looked up. Her eyes was closed.

I breathed out and slowly slid away from her body. I felt her wrap her leg around me and yank me to her.

Her eyes opened. They were red but she was still looking at me. I slid up and pulled her around and into my chest.

I wrapped a hand around her and pulled the covers over her.

"Give me just a minute to turn the light off." I said. She nodded and let me get up. I walked to the door and listened for anyone. It was silent. I turned the light off and went to the bed.

I crawled under the cover and wrapped both arms around Delilah and pulled her into me. I took in a sharp inhale of her scent.

It was a strong smell of Roses.

Remind me of when my mom was alive. She died of Cancer.

Breast cancer. The first time she survived. A survivor. But it came back and took her without hesitation. Like nobody cares for her and just stole her from a wonderful life she could've had.

A life that everyone loved her in. But now she's gone. It's been a while since we've ever talked about her.

Delilah doesn't even know that she's gone. I don't want her to start thinking about her Grandma.

It's the last thing I wanna do.

But it was so long ago when my mom died. My dad didn't give a shit about her death.

Don't let somebody's death drive you down boy. It only makes you weaker.

He would say.

It made me so mad. Mad enough to do something to him that I shouldn't have.

It got him in the hospital. He deserved every wound I had given him.

Although he is alive now, I doubt he'll actually find us. Because I have a special place for him. A place where he can't leave, interact, nothing. He is alone. Scared, and loveless.

Without love, you're lonely. A lonely place without anyone else. At least, that's what I have gotten all this from.

But we don't have to leave anymore, to another home, because he can't hurt us anymore.

We don't have to be hurt anymore because we're together and that's all we need.

Our presence.