Chapter 1

The morning dawn rose and shown through Tommy's large glass windows. The sun hitting the young boy's face. The softness and warmness of his bed wanted him to stay in it forever. It felt just like a warm hug that his mother used to give to him a lot.

Tommy sat up and stretched. It felt so good to move around his limbs. He moved to the side of his large king sized bed and stood up. Once he stood up, he almost fell over since he was still half asleep. His eyes still felt crusted over and he didn't want to open them.

Tommy walked over to his mirror and stared at himself. His bright blue eyes looked very tired, with black circles under them that were barley visible. His red pajamas were wrinkly and soft against his skin. His light blonde hair lit up from the sun that shown on it, it looked like gold.

He yawned and stretched some more. He could feel a pop in his arm when he moved his arm up.

A knock came from the door and followed by a voice. "Prince Tommy, your breakfast is ready and hot for you."

"I'm coming!" Tommy yelled back at Ranboo, a half enderman that has worked in the castle for a long time. "Just let me get ready for the day."

Tommy could hear Ranboo walk down the hallway. His foot steps got quieter the farther he walked away.

As Tommy looked through his closet and dresser, he wondered if he could just relax today instead of training with Technoblade. Technoblade was always very hard on him and it made him very tired afterward. It was starting to get harder and harder to even want to go to training anymore.

Sometimes he wished he wasn't the prince and just a normal kid. Nobody would be that strict with him, but he wouldn't have a home to stay in. Orphans don't last that long on their own.

After his parents passed when Tommy was 3, the rest of the kingdom had to take care of him. His coronation was announced for when he was fifteen. Now it is in a couple days. Tommy will be ruling over the kingdom with pretty much no one to teach him how. The only people that will help him is Technoblade and Philza, since they were pretty important people in the kingdom's role.

Tommy put on his clothes. He wore a white loose long sleeved shirt with a red vest on. His light blue pants ready for the training today. The pants would most likely be green by the end of the day.

He looked himself up and down in the mirror. Tommy sighed looking at the well dressed clothes. He just wish he could live like the towns folk and not be formal everyday.

Tommy looked over at his crown, which upon a specially made pedestal. The emerald, that was in the middle, stared back at him. All the jewels around the golden crown where sapphire and rubies. He debated putting it on or not. Training was today, so he really didn't need to put it on, right?

The young prince shrugged and walked out of his room. The guard that stood at his door, stood straighter and led Tommy to the kitchen. The guard must've noticed that the prince wasn't wearing the crown because Tommy could see him stare in the corner of his eye.

Tommy smiled. "It's rude to stare, Sir Ponk." He didn't even look at the guard while speaking.

"General Technoblade will not be very pleased with you not wearing your crown, your majesty." Ponk said, his voice sounded like he was trying to get a point across.

"That's fine. I won't be wearing it during training anyways." Tommy told Ponk.

"He's gonna be mad." Ponk said.

"That'll be his problem." Tommy said.

The two had gotten to the dining room doors. Two other guards opened the door for the prince and let him in. Tommy looked at the table and was greeted with many pancakes and food.

He sat down eagerly and started to fill his plate up. Everything smelled so good. It was gonna be very good too.

As Tommy was just about to dig in, a hand was placed on his shoulder, startling him.

"Where's your crown, Tommy?"