13: DILF Lucifer And His Gremlin Kids

Start from the beginning

"It'll be like a field trip!" You smile, voice cracking at the end.

Lucifer sighs through his nose, "Sure... Like a field trip."

You start giggling like a little bitch baby, "Seat-belts, everyone!"

"This isn't the Magic School Bus, [Y/n]," Satan sighs.

"Yes it is, be nice," Beelzebub nudges his side.

——

You love field trips! Even though it took until you were in 6th grade for you to find out that a field trip did not mean a trip to a field.

But still!

The last time you went anywhere with a friend, you got shot at twice, and nearly got split in half at the abdomen.

So imagine your excitement when you were actually having a good time! And only two times did Lucifer threaten to put you on a leash like he did with Beelzebub and Satan!

Today is a good day!

Until the Fire Nation attacked.

...

Nah, just joking.

Even though you're secretly paranoid because if life has taught you anything, it's that something always goes wrong, and will go wrong, and that someone is going to die because you are not allowed to have nice things; you are a bad person who deserves punishment and deserves to watch your loved ones die and suffer.

...

ANYWAY!

Lucifer had a list of things he asked his other brothers for. Lucifer got himself more office supplies and books, Mammon wanted a new pair of yellow sunglasses, Leviathan asked for Ruri-Chan merch, Asmodeus wanted new perfume, and Yuki asked for a jacket.

Since you told Lucifer beforehand that Beelzebub and Satan were coming, he didn't bother asking them what they wanted since they could get it themselves. Beelzebub got a new blanket, and Satan got a few books that you helped choose.

Lucifer insisted that you get at least one thing from each store you all visited. More like threatened, though; his blank stare was going to haunt your dreams forever.

Sitting at a round table with your bags by your feet, you were waiting for the Beelzebub to finish his bathroom break. The other two were at the table as well, reading the books they got for themselves.

(One thing that always annoyed you about the Demon Slayer uniform you were wearing was the skirt. You don't often wear skirts, and it was a pain to remember how to sit in them properly.)

Anywho! This is a good opportunity to try and get chaos to ensue.

——

You: Pspspspsps

You: Pspspspsppspspspsp

Diavolo: Pspspspsp!

You: :) :D

You: You're so cute

Diavolo: Thank you!

Diavolo: