44

Shinsou's POV

I set Izuku down on the toilet and started to take off his onesie, "N-no!" He pushed me away. "Izuku I need to removed the onesie if I'm to re-stitch the popped one." I sighed while putting my hands on my hips, "U-uh- It'll heal by itself!" Izuku rezipped the part I had undone. "Izuku, the cut is way deeper than you think." I said while going back to unzip the onesie, "P-please no.." He mumbled underneath his breath. "I'm sorry love but I need to make sure it doesn't get infected.." I whisper while removing his hands from his torso and unzipping the rest of the clothing.

My eyes were glued onto Izuku's torso, I could see his damn ribs. This isn't okay. "Izuku Midoriya... We're going to the doctor today, I don't care about anything else. This is unacceptable.." I say sternly while setting the onesie on the side of the bathtub and grabbing the needle so I could close up the cut. "P-please no! I d-don't want to burden anyone!" Izu hit my head softly, "I don't care, everyone here has gone through the same thing Izu... You're not alone." I admit while threading the needle through his paper thin skin, "R-really..?" He sounded less scared than before. "Yeah, Kat experienced in middle school, and again when you left UA.. Kirishima experienced it all through middle school, going through our 2nd year of UA, and Kami experienced it before he even hit middle school, he managed to get back on track but then he went through it again all through UA. Me.. I went through around the same time with Kami, but Da- Aizawa helped me, and then we both helped Kami." I explained, finishing the stitch. "I-is that why K-kiri and Kacchan were s-so sad..?" I looked into Izu's eyes, they were filled with pain, but comfort at the same time. "Yeah." I say back while helping him into his onesie again, "We're here to help you through it." I give him a small smile.

Kirishima's POV

I listened to the whole conversation Shin and Zuku had, guess our secrets are out, but I'm glad Shin told him otherwise it would've been much harder to explain later on. I walked back to where the two blondes were, "I want the last apple!" I heard Baku scream. "No I want it!" Kami screamed back, I ran to the living room, and saw them both arguing over an apple slice. "Boys!" I yell sternly, my hands on my hips. "Yes dada..?" Baku turned his head, a scared expression made its way onto his usually scowling one. "If you want more of something you tell me, not fight with one another. Kami I expected better from you. " I sigh while going over to grab their plates, "How about I make caramel apple slices?" I offer up while giving both blondes I kiss on the forehead. "Yes please!" - "Heck yeah!" Kami and Baku cheered, I chuckled. "Now sit down and watch the TV." I say while walking away, "Yes dada."- "Kay Kiri-Kiri!" I smiled. Those two are so sweet when they're not fighting, now I just need Zuku and the playdate can commence!