26

Hawk's POV

Tears welled up in the corner of my eyes. Izuku's whole mid arm all the down to his wrist was wrapped up the bandages. I quickly wipe away my pesky tears and decided to unwrap his arm, and man was that a damn task. It was like unwrapping a Christmas present except a not so pleasant surprise inside.

I took a deep breath and unwrapped the last of the bandages. What I saw would make anyone with a weak heart have a heart attack. His arm was torn up, almost like he fought a motherfucking bear, but the cuts don't look clean at all. I swiftly ran over to my desk and got something to clean those gruesome cuts and some new bandages, then I heard Izuku start to stir. "You have a lot of explaining to do." I say sternly while somewhat flying back to where I left him on the couch. "H-huh?" He sounds clueless. "Look at your arm." I point out while setting the materials down, "I-I can explain!" Izuku started to panic, I simply wrapped my wing around him to give him a sense of comfort. "Don't, but I'm going to have to tell Aizawa, Bakugou, and Kirishima." I pour a bit of rubbing alcohol on all the cuts, Izuku winced a bit but not much. He's pretty much used to pain, maybe that's why he doesn't care about the cuts across his wrists. "Maybe you should see a therapist.." I suggest, I know he hates talking about any sense of emotions but bottling up emotions like this isn't healthy.. This is exactly what Dabi is doing. "I'm fine Hawks, I don't need to burden anyone with my issues." I sighed and wrapped Izuku's arm back up. "Anyways, why've you been gone for so long?" I tried to change the topic, but it seems like that made things a thousand times worse.

"N-no reason." Izuku started to shut himself off from me, "Baby bird don't shut me off.." I stroke his hair, "Please." I don't want to start all over, we've made a lot of progress with him telling me stuff. "Can we talk about this another day?"..