19

Third Person POV

Kirishima cuddles with Izuku on their now shared couch while Bakugou went to go find some different little items Izuku may want. After about 7 minutes of cuddling and hugs, Izuku pulled on Kirishima's cheek. "Yes baby?" Kiri asked while removing Izuku's hands from his face; Izuku just stared at him, hoping that he would get the message. "Are you hungry..?" The redhead was so confused, he usually doesn't have to go through this with Bakugou since he doesn't slip too far. Then Izuku started to get fussy, "Izu you have to use your big boy words.." Kirishima said while sitting up, letting Izuku straddle him.

Izuku's face twisted into an angry expression. "Oh lordy jesus." Kirishima smiled, "You must want milk.." Izuku bounced on Kiri's lap at the the sound of him getting milk. The redhead stood up, Izuku lached onto his torso. "Let's go get milk then!" The older male made sure the younger one was secured and journeyed to the kitchen.

<Oooo new pov? Let's go.>

Uraraka's POV:

I paced around Deku's office, becoming more and more worried by the minute. "Did you guys not see what the hell was on the news?!" I screamed at the dekusquad with no deku. "Ochaco.." Tsu set a light hand on my shoulder. "We all saw what happened, maybe Aizawa knows what the hell is going on." Todoroki mumbled while dialing Aizawa, our former teacher, and the one who spends the most time with Deku.

"Aizawa, do you know anything about what's going on? Y'know like on the news about what's happening with Midoriya?" Todoroki asks while setting a hand on Iida's shoulder, I saw Iida blush. It's kinda funny. But back to the task at hand; "What? Why should I ask Bakugou or Kirishima?" Eh? What do those two have to do with anything? "Okay.. Will do, bye Aizawa." And with that our dueled haired friend hung up the phone. "Well let's go then, we have a friend to take care of." Iida sprints out the room, Todoroki following suit. "Cmon Ochaco." Tsu pulls me towards them, then grabs my hand. I blushed softly, but there's no time of lovey dovey feelings right now.

~Bitch- Time skip cause who tf writes about people running?~

We finally made it to Bakugou and Kirishima's house, after at least 58 autographs, and 30 selfies with fans. Each. "So who's going to knock? I bet you my cold soba I won't." Todoroki stepped to the side, "Lord, I will." I step up to the door and rang the doorbell. Then a large explosion went off, at least we know their home, and soon enough and angry blonde opened the door. "What the hell- Fuck." I cross my arms angrily. "Where the hell is my best friend Bakugou?." He looks scared and stressed. Then the door gets slammed in our faces. "Oh I know he did not just do that." I activate my quirk and make the door float off its hinges. "Ochaco that's illegal y'know." I give my girlfriend a murderous look, "And so is keeping my best friend away from me." With that i directed the door over to their front lawn and dropped it.

"Uraraka that was very irresponsible and uncalled for." Iida swung his hands around like he was about to play some fruit ninja. "Babe, calm down. You look like you wanna knock someone out." Todoroki ruffled Iida's hair. "Woah, uh why in the living hell is our door not where it's supposed to be." That voice definitely belonged to Kirishima. "Well Kirishima, I want my best friend." I say but that's when I actually get a good look at him.

The has a large stitch across his shoulder blade, and a large gash across his eyebrow, causing it to now have a slit. "Sorry but Izu is in no condition to see people right-.." Kirishima turned around, causing all of us to look over his shoulder curiously. "D-dada..." Who now? Dada?! "What the-" Todoroki cut me off, "Is that Midoriya?" As if on cue, a bundle of green and black hair popped up from behind Kirishima. "Baby boy, go lay with daddy for a minute, I have something to take care of." I just stood there flabbergasted, what is going on here?! "Uh, what the hell is this- weird stuff? Why is he calling you Dada?" I am kinda grossed out, but not really. "This could either be DDLB or Little space." Todoroki inputs while watching the whole ordeal, he doesn't seem weirded out at all.

"One Ochaco, this is not weird stuff, and Two, it's none of your business." My once good friend said, venom lacing his words specifically towards me.

Oh my god what the hell is happening? I should've just stayed home.