The volleyball club

A/N:Hey my little diamonds I just have some more keys for you guys hope you like the first part.
Keys:
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length
E/C= eye color
Y/H=your height

You and your best friend start walking to the door way that leads outside to the boys volleyball gym but you didn't know that. You here volleyballs hitting the polished wood floor.You drag your bff by the arm to the boys volleyball gym.You look in from a little space in the door. "Uhh, Hello?" You hear a voice from behind you say. "MEP!!"You say. You look behind you too see a short boy with orange hair behind you. "Oh it you again!" He says in a bit of a happy tone. The rest of the volleyball club is already staring at you.

You feel their stares in the back of your head you turn around. "I SO SORRY!!!!!" You say many times. You look at the captain and realize he look familiar. "Excuse me but is your  name Daichi Sawamura by any chance?" You ask the captain.Before you asked that question you kinda just stared at him. Then a name popped into your head while you were staring at him. It was the name of your childhood best friend.Ofc Bff/N is also your childhood best friend but Daichi was your first ever friend. The captain answered " Yes I am. How did you know?". You had the biggest smile on your face by his answer.

"It's me Y/FN!" You replied. "Oh my goodness you have gotten so tall from the last time I saw you!" Daichi said. "The last time we saw each other was when we were in preschool, Dai." You said with a little bit of sassy ness in the tone of your voice. " Oh wow, we got a sassy here do we?" You heard someone chuckle behind you. You turned around to see a tall blonde boy with glasses on. "What do you mean?" You said turning around with you hand on you hip. "You're only proving my point shortie." The tall blonde boy said in a sarcastic way. You chose to ignore that comment. "OK NOW THAT EVERYONE IS HERE LETS START!!" Daichi screamed out to the team. You weren't expecting it so you flinched. " Oh sorry Y/N."Daichi said with this hand on the back of this neck. "It's ok." You replied.

💎A/N-Hey my little diamonds I hope your doing well! 😁 Um sorry if this chapter was short I'll try and get the 3rd chapter out this week maybe .I'll try but I'll be kinda busy
so enjoy this pls

Shout out to BI-lla for being my BFF for about 7 years love ya bestie. U always there for me
Till next time cya little diamonds💎