"Are you calling her a liar," I raised an eyebrow.

"I am," he got a sudden boost of confidence when talking about her.

Something about the look in his eyes when thinking about her made me want to kill him for that reason alone.

"I would say the scars and bruises on her body are enough evidence," I said, "and the blood on the wall you haven't bothered to clean up."

"She had it coming."

I smiled, "Really?"

At the slight of my smile he visibly relaxed nodding, "She did, don't waste your time with her."

My knife sunk into his side but not enough to kill him, "She didn't deserve any of that shit," I looked him in the eye, "but you do."

The color drained from his face at my words. Dropping him to the floor he cringed breathing heavily.

I sat down at a chair looking over at him, "Aren't you going to sit down?"

After three minutes of watching him struggle he finally sat down putting one hand on the table to stabilize himself, "I didn't do anything she didn't have coming," he spat again.

I nodded twirling the knife in my hand before slamming it down on his finger slicing it, "She's a person not a fucking punching bag."

"You seem to really care about her huh?" he dryly laughed in pain, "she's going to leave you. It's what she's good at, leaving. Are you really going to be okay with her just walking out one day?"

"She can do what ever the fuck she wants," I responded pulling out my gun with the silencer on, placing it against his head. His body shook in fear.

"You don't have to do this."

"I don't have to," I said, "but I want to."

After one shot he fell to the ground his blood pooling around him. I kicked his head before walking away, stupid motherfucker.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Good morning," I said as soon as she woke up.

"How fucking early is it?"

"Twelve."

"Oh," she sat up with her eyes narrowed blocking the sunlight, "good morning then Lee." 

She gave me a smile that made me instantly smile back. Getting up she left to get ready mumbling about how she lost her purple hair clip that she wanted to use.

"One time I was using an old toothbrush clean my shoes. It had laundry detergent and bleach on it, then ten minutes later I got my toothbrushes mixed up and accidentally used the bleach one," she told me, "it was horrible," she scrunched up her nose thinking about it.

I hummed as she shuffled her feet while brushing her teeth.

"What should I wear today?" she asked me walking over to her clothes, "My purple shirt and black jeans? Okay."

Shaking my head at her, she tried explaining why everyone should learn how to Irish dance.

"Want to get donuts?" she questioned me slipping on a pair of sunglasses.