She was about to continue when I cut her off, "You have eyes and ears everywhere I know Sunshine."

"It's true," she defended herself, "You're going to be embarrassed when I prove it."

"I bet I am," I nodded.

"Aren't you suppose to be leaving?" she raised an eyebrow at me.

"I am," I said walking out of the room, "Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"I'm a grown woman Darling," she flexed her arm that was covered by her hoodie following me, "plus as we have established I'm immune to being murdered."

"I know," I mumbled still uneasy of leaving her alone, "call me if you need anything."

"Can you get me Jolly Ranchers?"

"I will."

"Thank you," she smiled, "I'll see you later," after she said that she left for the kitchen talking about getting a pop tart.

As I stepped into the elevator I smiled at the thought of her words.

Ellio was waiting for me, he raised an eyebrow, "What's the smile for?"

"Nothing," I responded wiping the smile from my face.

He nodded as we both got in. I sat next to James unwilling in the back. My phone dinged causing me to look down.

Sugar momma‼️: Can you also grab me a lemonade????

I sighed seeing what she changed her contact info to.

Me: Yes.

Sugar momma‼️: Thank you Darling

Me: Make sure the windows are locked.

Sugar momma‼️: I was planning on jumping out of them so that infers with my plans👩🏻‍🦯

Me: Shit, never mind then.

Sugar momma‼️: That's what I thought Lee

I shook my head putting my phone in my pocket slightly smiling seeing the house come into view. I turned to everyone with a serious expression on my face, "Don't fuck this up."

"We won't," Leah assured me.

Nodding I got out, once I was assured everything was in order I opened the door that wasn't locked. Seeing a head of brown hair matching the photos of him I pulled out my knife.

I smiled seeing his face, his eye had a bandage over it and small scars  littered his face.

He went to scream but stopped immediately after feeling the cool metal against his skin, "Scream and I'll slit your throat."

Ted nodded his head quickly, "I don't have any money."

"I didn't come here for fucking money."

Now facing me he glanced down at my wrist before scoffing, "Is this about her? I don't know what she told you but it isn't true."