Chapter 33: Here with a friend!

Começar do início

For the first time in forever, you didn't have an answer or an explanation for that, you didn't have anything stopping you now from your happiness not any more. You just looked at Bucky and leaned into a kiss, it felt so real, so right. Everything that you every dreamed of, everything you every wanted was finally happening. You turned to your side to face Bucky, still kissing him as he pulled you on his lap. 

You sweet kiss turned into a more hungry and aggressive one, you hands gripping his soft brown hair, pulling it back as you descended your assault from his mouth to his jaw and neck, earning a muffled groan. As soon as Bucky felt your smirk against his skin, knowing how much power you had over him at the moment, he pulled you head up again, smashing your lips together, his hands traveling from your face down to your hips, pulling it closer to him as he stood up. You wrapped your legs around his waist, gripping on to his shirt, making sure you didn't fall.

Not breaking the kiss he walked out of the balcony, stumbling on a few stairs. The both of you giggled for a second and leaned back in for another open mouth kiss. Bucky threw you on the bed, and took of his jacket, and started unbuttoning his shirt with your help. "Why did you have to wear a button down shirt?" You tried to remove them, without ripping the shirt. He just chuckled at you comment and threw the shirt away, you unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants while he removed your shirt. He slowly pushed you down, and hovered over you on his arms. Placing kisses everywhere. He slowly moved down your body, pulling your jeans down. 

Although you got used to the metal arm, the sudden cold touch of it made you squeal, "We can't get caught doll, you gotta be quite" His voice sends a wave of chills. You just nod and bit your lip feeling his smirk against you. 

You woke up the next day with Bucky hands wrapped tightly around you, pulling your back closer to his chest. You twisted around making him grip onto you even tighter, you giggled at how needy, and clingy  he was, everyone would always day that he was distant and never really talked to them unless it was necessary, which was never according to him, but with you he was open, talking about what he did that day, or giving you kisses, and hugs showing you his undying love, reassuring you that he loved and care for you deeply. 

You look up to his face, his mouth slightly open as his face was tilted up, the sunlight hitting his face making his pale white skin glow, his light snore ensuring that he had a good night of sleep, you smiled at how cute he looked even when he was asleep.  You trying to get up, but he pulled you closer, placing a leg over you pulling you even closer as he wiggled down to rest his head on your shoulder. You smiled at kidish behavior and gently ran your hands through his hair, while placing a kiss on his forehead. You just lay there, playing with his hair thinking about how charming and physically affectionate and friendly Bucky was before hydra imprisoned him, and how he became so closed off, code and faked apathy to protect himself but now he was letting his guard down and remember what it's like to be loved again, with you, here. You zapped back when you felt Bucky's lips on your bare chest, "Good morning beautiful" He said in a deep, low and sleepy voice. You looked down at his face, his chin resting right in-between your breasts, his eye squeezed not able to adjust to the lighting yet, his pink lips stretched to the sides of his face, showing just a little of his perfect white teeth, his nose scrunched and red. "Good morning Barnes!" You said pulling his face up to kiss. 

"Someones in a really good mood" He smirked pulling away and fell back on the bed, you smiled at him for a second and got up, "Fuck!" You yell, pulling your clothes back on,

"What?" Bucky looks up at you from the bed. You turn and get distracted by how hot he looked in your bed, the thin silk sheets doing nothing to cover him up, pulled just above his waist line. His muscles clearly defined even when relaxed. His right arm folded under his head, showing his flexed bicep, his left hand laying to his side. His hair slightly messy, his lips pink and swollen, his nose and ears red. His eyes still dark filled with lust, and his lips pulled a smirk at how you gawking at him. "You up for another round?" His voice brought you back. You shook your head and laughed at his comment.