"Ahh hmm tash.."

"Stop arguing babe you know I will not do something you will embarrasse right???"I nodded in agreement.

"Okay Done I will do the designs..and you should come with me today then aunt fanny can take the measurements"..

My stomach feel sick as I don't wnat to imagine what she would design for me but I couldn't' say no to her as I didn't want to break her heart..

"Guys please pay attention"as we were engrossed in our chit chat the class president our dear Evelin came to announce the Halloween event plan..

"This is the final results of our decision about the Halloween night events..We are going to make you in to separate groups and then you have few events as group wise as per your information these are the events we are gonna do..

1st group ghost tour ,as the name you guys know what to do you have to go tour around the school and some of you have to go out from the school to share the flyers about the stalls right..

2nd group Ghost Hunt ,you guys incharge of the Hunt houses

3rd group Halloween cookery, so you guys are incharge of the food stalls

4 th group horror movie screening, so in here you guys are incharge of the movie showing so

We should done this all events by 10 pm then we will start Monster ball so we are going to invite for a famous Idol band group for the ball..so that's all for now so we divided all 3 classes student into these 4 groups and I put those lists on the notice board you guys can find your group and Start for the preparation.

So as a final notification you have to come as couples to the ball event you can take a out side partner if you like that's not a problem because you are now at the last year..so boys you can start ask out from girls for the ball.."she emphasised the ball word smiling..

"And one more thing this will be masquerade ball so at the main gate you can take your masks okay"the cheering voice boomed through the classroom as all students started their chit chat about the exciting events.

"Wow haz this time Halloween will be really dangerous "Tash said with the excitement..

"Let's got to check our groups hope we will be on a same group I said with cheeky smile ..

"I'm so excited"

I know right" we ran to the notice board as the place was crowded.. going through the crowd we finally got to see our groups..

"Ohh Tash we are not in the same group I'm group number 01" sadnesses crept through me

"Aww babe I'm group 02.. eww I don't like it how can I scare the people away"she said as we both made sour faces

"It's okay Haz the main event going to be the ball you know thinking it making me exited..so I can't wait to see who will be our patterns.." her eyes sparkled with the excitement..

"Yeah....we can stay together after the group events.".

"Yes babe you wait and watch I will design a sexy outfit for both of us ..I think we will have to do some shoppings tomorrow after the school"
"let's go come.."we ran to the decoration room ..

*******************

"Which hat do you prefer Tash I think this one will look better.."

"That one best haz..you know aunt fanny helped me a lot with our dresses her sewing skills no joke you know.."
"you will be very hot in that haz"
"And aunt fanny said your breast size have increased than last year.."ohh god tash kill me