Never Have I Ever

Start from the beginning

"Then after your parents passed..." Gwen swallowed. "My Dad said he kept trying to reach out to them...obviously they never answered. I think your uncle called and told them what had happened. Dad said Mom was really torn up about it, she even asked if we could take you in at some point. But you were very happy with your aunt and uncle. And that's it. We kind of never crossed paths again-"

"Till now." Peter laughed a little.

"Yeah - till now." Gwen repeated, as Peter handed her back her phone.

He didn't mean to stare at her, but he was. He just couldn't help himself. He was drawn to everything that concerned his parents, and her sharing all of that with him sort of made her a whole lot more important to him, and a whole lot less sad about everything going on around him.

"Sorry." Peter said blushing.

Gwen took off her glasses now, wiping them on her sleeves, before setting them back on Peter's desk, slowly, like she felt Peter's eyes on her.

"It's okay." she said, tracing the Midtown logo on Peter's hoodie with her thumb.

Peter noticed she had the faintest of brown freckles on the bridge of her nose and right on top of her cheeks.

"What's your full name, Gwen? Just curious." Peter asked, as if to break the silence.

"Gwendoline Maxine Stacy." Gwen blushed, looking up at Peter. "I kind of hate it-"

"It's actually kinda cool-"

"What's yours?"

"Peter Benjamin Parker. My uncle's name was also Benjamin."

"You're named after your uncle?"

"That's the conspiracy theory." Peter replied.

Gwen smiled, her hands moving up to his hair, their faces now just inches away from each other.

Peter leant in and kissed her slowly, moving his hand up to her cheek. Her lips tasted of cherry chapstick. He broke away and she smiled against his lips, before kissing him again. Peter kissed her back, his hands moving to the back of her neck, her hands falling to his shoulders.

When Gwen broke away, she laughed a little.

"So much for linear alegbra, huh?" she said, her eyes still on his lips.

"Fuck linear algebra." Peter sighed, glancing over at the work on his desk.

"Well as much as I wanna fuck around with you, Peter, your roommate could walk in at any second." Gwen said. "And we do have to finish this p-set."

She pulled his hood over his head playfully then kissed him one more time quickly, before standing up, grabbing her iPad, and resuming her place on his bed.

"Your lips taste amazing, Maxine." Peter said, picking up his pencil again.

"Okay, if you keep saying stuff like that, we're gonna do something that we'll regret." she replied, grabbing her glasses and putting them back on.

Peter smiled, looking at her. He knew what Gwen meant, and he kind of didn't mind exploring what those 'regrets' would consist of. But he also wasn't sure if he was just a horny kind of stressed.

"When you've written out problem three, let me know what you think of problem four." She said, rubbing her eyebrow with her finger. "It looks like a bitch."

They got to work properly on their homework now. When Peter didn't understand something, Gwen would bring over her iPad and explain it to him. When it was the other way around, Peter would sit next to her on his bed, and write stuff out with his pencil quickly.