"It's an ancient ritual used mostly by Alphas, since it's a skill that requires quite a but of practices. One slip and you could paralyze someone. Or kill them." Peter says lining his claws up against the back of Issac's neck.

I look up at Derek whilst being worried for Issac. But instead of comfort, I just got the same worried expression from him.

"But you've had a lot of practice though, right?" Issac asks as Peter examines the back of Issac. "Well, I've never paralyzed anyone." Peter says and me and Derek share a worried a expression again.

"What, does that mean that you-" Issac was cut off by the fact Peter had put his claws into the back of his neck.

I put my hand over my mouth in shock at what was going on and worry for Issac as he grunted. But also fascinating, it actually looked pretty cool.

When both of them started grunting and Issac seemed to be in pain, I jumped up. "Wait, I see them." Peter says making us stand still in our places.

"Is Issac gonna be okay?" I ask Derek and he nods. "He should heal just fine, hopefully." He says as we watch them closely.

When they broke apart, I rushed to Issac's side.

"What did you see?" Derek asks Peter whilst I look at the back of Issac's neck and cringe. "It was confusing. Uh, images. Vague shapes." Peter says stuttering.

Issac holds his neck and I just reassure him he'll be okay. "But you saw something." Derek states to make sure he was understanding Peter correctly.

"Issac found them." Peter says and Issac looks up to me still confused and not understanding and I smile at him sympathetically.

"Erica and Boyd?" Derek asks. "I barely saw them. I mean, glimpses." Peter says still stuttering from the shock of being in Isaac's memory. "But you did see them." Derek says for reassurance.

"And worse." Peter says and me and Issac look up and over to Peter worried. "Deucalion." Derek says and I sigh.

"He was talking to them. Something about time running out." Peter says and I look over at Derek. "What does that mean?" Issac asks and we turn to Derek.

"He's gonna kill them." Derek says and I wince. "No,no,no ,no, he didn't say that. He did make them a promise, that by the full moon that they'll both be dead." Peter says and my eyes widen as I realise the full moon is literally tomorrow.

"The next full moon?" Derek asks, angry. "Tomorrow night." Peter says and I groan which is also followed by Derek sighing.

"I need to talk to Scott." Derek says and I look between him and Issac. "Are you coming?" Derek asks me and I shake my head no.

"You know, you don't need to babysit me." Issac says after Peter and Derek had left. "I know." I say before making Issac eat something.

Me and Issac make our way over to the sofa and just sit and talk for a while.

When Derek came back he sat down on a chair. "What's up?" I ask him. "Nothing, it was just a waste of time." Derek says.

"Was Stiles there?" I ask and he nods. "So was Lydia and Allison who claim to want to help but found nothing." Derek says and I look at them confused.

"They had some magical brusie or whatever and apparently that's where Erica and Boyd are. It doesn't make sense at all." Derek says and I laugh. "You have to be more open minded, they're only kids after all. They're trying to be helpful." I say and Derek just groans and sinks back into the chair.

When Issac yawned, I turned my attention to him. "You should get some rest." I say and Derek agrees with me. "Especially because of what we're doing later." Derek says and me and Issac exchange weird looks.