Chapter 4- Nicknames

Sorry for not posting in awhile, my motivation kinda just drooped into the never ending abyss of darkness, but I'm back!

By the way, this was originally the start of a much longer chapter but then I realized I haven't posted in awhile, so I thought I'd give y'all a little sneak peek of the next one, so this is why this chapter is extremely short and the next one might be a bit less than some of my earlier ones. 

I do have one more little note, between chapters there will be alot of timeskips because this story really needs to progress alot faster. So...

ONE WEEK LATER

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

"Wait, you've never had mango?" Billiam questioned Rylynn in disbelief, "I, in fact have not," Billiam snorted "This is unacceptable, you must have mango at least once in your life."

Rylynn giggled, "I still have alot more time," Billiam looked away from her with darkened eyes, "Sure..."

Suddenly Billiams eyes lit up like a child's in a candy shop.

"Can I give you a nickname?" Rylynn grumbled at this, she wasn't a huge fan of calling people names that weren't their birth given names unless the person who you were calling a different name had told you specifically to call them that.

But the way that Billiam's eyes shone with happiness made Rylynn's heart do nothing but melt, "Alright, sure."

Billiam started jumping up and down again like he was a five year old meeting their new best friend for life. "How about... Rileyy?" Rylynn spat at that, "Definitely not," "Okay... how about... Charmer? Cause you charm me."

Rylynn laughed at that, "Yeah no, that certainly doesn't fit," Billiam shook his head and placed a finger on his chin in thought, "How about... Ryl!"

Rylynn sat in thought for a moment. 'I mean... it isn't that bad of a name,' she thought. Then suddenly a light bulb flashed in her head and a cheeky smile rested its place on her face, she now had an amazing idea.

"Fine, you can call me Ryl, but only if I can call you Billy."

That one caught Billiam of guard, his cheeks became a bright shade of red at the sentence. "I, uh... Su- err- sure..." Rylynn smiled at his flustered state, "Great! Absolutely wonderful Billy."

Billiam quickly tried to smooth down his composure. "Right... You saw nothing!" He said playfully, "Yep, sure." Rylynn spoke back in a tone he knew all too well.

The two suddenly broke into a fit of laughter and the few people who happened to be passing by stared at them with confusion littering their gazes.

The hazy sun drifted downward as the misty blue sky gave into the dark night and succumbed to a new coat of color.

All was at peace, or so was thought by Rylynn, but Billiam wasn't so sure.

A/N Sorry if the ending seemed a bit abrupt, as I stated earlier, it wasn't originally supposed to end there, anyhow, enjoy your millisecond, second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year.

Oh, nearly forgot, thank you so much for 200+ views, I really appreciate it :).

Word Count | 512