Chapter 3- This is Lovely

By the way, I'm sorry for all the Sir Billiam POV's it's just really fun to write that way, and please don't be bothered by my constant perspective changes it's just what I do. Oh, one last thing, this ain't gonna be just like the actual mansion, I'm just going with the flow but maybe I'll mention the things that were shown or sumn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rylynn POV

I held my head down as Billiam and I walked up a steep hill, I suddenly noticed that he came to a stop and I looked up, I immediately stared in awe.

"This is Lovely." I say and Billiam nods, "Yeah, it truly is." He glances over at me but quickly realizes that I am not looking at the mansion, instead I am looking at the garden.

Billiam POV

I looked over and saw that instead of gazing at my architectural masterpiece Rylynn is staring at my flowers.

I mean sure, they are stunning as my butlers care for them but really, doesn't she care a bit more about my beautiful mansion?

When I tried to see what she was looking at I noticed that she was staring at a certain flower bush. The flowers on the bush were a reddish pinkish and looked just a little fake, though, I am quite sure they're real. The plant had little dark blue stone like things in the middle of each flower which I thought gave them a nice pop of color.

Rylynn turned back to me in amazement, "Is that a Glorybower?" She paused, "Sorry, Harlequin Glorybower, but is that one?" I looked at the red flowered plant and tried to think.

Umm... I mean I've got no clue, I'll ask one of my butler's later but right now she looks so happy about them, so I decided that I would just say yes and just scold myself later if it wasn't.

"Yeah, they're those... uh... Glory things, yeah." Rylynn's smile grew into a grin and she ran over to the flowers and started to try and identify each one, it started to get time consuming so I had to drag her away, but, it was quite amusing to watch Rylynn, of all people, fanning over some plants.

I saw Rylynn finally look up at the mansion and chuckled as her eyes widened while staring at the marble masterpiece.

I lead Rylynn over to the entrance of the mansion and after unlocking it we pushed the doors open together.

Rylynn POV

I stared down at the dark oak floor and slowly lifted my head up, quickly some marvelous sparkling stone walls came into view.

A red and gray carpet lay on the floor beneath me and I was weary to step on it, as to not ruin the perfect fixing of it, it just looked so... intricate.

Billiam took my hand and lead me down the hall. We soon arrived at some stairs that led to an overview at the entrance.

Time Skip (Yeah no, I'm not doing the whole tour, no siree.)

I scanned the walls and noticed that they were scattered with a few paintings, I smiled, perhaps Billiam liked art, then I frowned, or perhaps he just wanted to look like he liked art.