Both of the boys continued to walk out of the gate. 

"Taeyong," Jaehyun called out while they were walking. "I see that you are really comfortable with Mr Kim now," he said. 

Taeyong turned to Jaehyun as he heard that. He nodded while smiling, "Yeah, he proved to me that he can take care of us," he replied. 

"At first I would be honest that I don't really trust him, I can't trust anyone," he took a deep breath. "But look now, he will soon be part of our family," he grinned.

Jaehyun frowned. "You mean he is-

"They are going to get married!," he excitedly said that while his eyes formed into a crescent shape. It looked really charming in Jaehyun's eyes.

He could not help but to smile as well. 

Knowing Taeyong, he could see more of his other sides. The sides that not everyone could see and he was glad to know him. 

"By the way, where are going now?," Taeyong's question startled him from his own thoughts. "You told you need to buy something," he continued.

Jaehyun rubbed the back of his neck. "Actually I don't really have anything to buy," he stated. "I just want to go out with you."

Taeyong could feel his cheeks getting hotter. He snorted sheepishly.

"You can just tell me you know," he uttered while avoiding the stares from Jaehyun. 

"What if you don't want?"

Taeyong looked at him and sighed. "Of course I want," he retorted. "I'm your boyfriend after all," he murmured those words in a low voice. 

"Huh? What did you say?," Jaehyun was already smiling widely. 

The latter rolled his eyes and walked away. Leaving the whiny others who wanted to hear what he said clearly. 

'''

"Sehun, you don't bring your car today?", Chanyeol questioned when they were walking out of the office building. 

Sehun nodded. "Yeah, I got it repaired yesterday," he replied. 

"Oh, then how will you go back? I can give you a lift," the elder invited. 

"It's fine, Hyung. Kai will be here to pick me after this so don't worry about me," Sehun politely refused. He did make a promise with Kai. 

Chanyeol began flashing him the teasing smile. "Oh I see, what a good husband," he chuckled. "Then I will be going now, see you," he said and left away to his own car.

Sehun waved at him and muttered a see you. 

Few minutes afterwards, a familiar car stopped right in front of him and he automatically curled up a smile. 

"Hi, lots of works today?," he heard as he got into the car. 

He turned to the side where Kai was smiling fondly at him. "Not really, just the same as usual," he answered, putting his bag at the back seat.

"How about you? Anything happened at the school today?," Sehun began asking this time while the car was drove out of his office place.

Kai shrugged his shoulder. "Normal situation. Nothing much happened at school," he answered.