"Cool" Kids

Note the quotations around cool. I did that because I'm referring to all the popular kids that are jerks. I have quite a few of those at my school, and it just because they can afford $300 shoes does not mean your cool, especially when you brag about it to the entire school.

  There's one in particular, I'm not gonna say his name, but his initials is the name of meat from a pig (irefox knows who I'm talking about). So basiclly , some people don't know the definition of cool.they think its their name or something, but no, sorry to burst your bubble, but its not.

I like to consider all NICE people cool, cuz those are the cool people. Not the rich, I'm-going-to-complain-beacuse-i-didnt-get-the-$200-shoes-i-wanted, kids. Those are spoiled brats that need to learn that bragging isn't cool, and complaing about not getting a pair of shoes that some families couldn't afford because they are to broke. Those people are stupid. I for one can say, as I've been told by many friends, I am classified as cool. I don't brag about it though. And its also labeling me. I don't like being labeled.... Wait a second....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One, I have a question: what is the difference between this: % and this:℅ .       Just wondering....
Also, I would like to shout out pippy1259      I miss her,she was a great friend and could easily been defined as cool
And shout out to irefox           She's also a great friend, and cool enough to put a smile on my face in my worst days.

    These two girls have changed my life for the better, best, and I will always consider them my cool friends.