I went downstairs to see the birthday party arrangements, Today is his birthday. The house full with the busy walks from the workers here and thier ," Elena are you prepared everything for Louis "aunt Emma asked to her . Yes mam everything is ready, what do you advise us? Elena said back. " . Come anna sit with me in the dining table , don't stand thier and by the way , Rose she sent me the message and voice mail through the phone ,it was her grandmother had sick , so she have to leave , how will she leave early morning itself , when she informed me atleast I send a driver to drop her , she didn't inform me , i really worried for her , I calling her since morning , she couldn't it picker up ..

Don't worry aunt Emma I think she is middle of boarding or may be her phone will be airplane mode , she informed you aunt after she landed , you don't worry "If you say so I'm ok " she said and breath out , she still looking so worried for Rose. " Aunt Emma . And then young master came hurriedly from the stairs and going towards the main door , the scene of him and rose come infront of my eyes . "You don't want to eat your breakfast " aunt Emma asked to him , "No " he said with his stern voice , leave from the place . "What happened to him now ?". She said and leaves the place..

He surely come downstairs for having his breakfast how will I face him now ?," I'm not agree with your decision brown , do what I say , don't make me angry unnecessary ,I can't let this deal leave from my hand, do anything finish it on today itself " i heard a angry voice , it was a bit louder . My body shivered automatically hearing a his voice itself , he fully with the perfect ironed black coat and suit look so ravish.. , stop it anna focus your mind .He already is angry and when he see me? Definitely he roast in the tawa and moreover I escaped in his room yesterday night , I have to go from here before he watc me , I about to go. "Anna where are you going don't skip the breakfast? , I make the pancake with the caramel syrup for you specifically , don't move without eating of frood from the table.

He sit beside my seat , He was still scolding the person on the other end of his phone. The strong luxurious cologne smell of him surrounded me completely , this is make me sudden electrifying vibration throughout my body , this is torturing me , I have to leave from here , Should not have come here, I stand up from my sit silently about to go , he grab my hand , I looked at him.

"Don't go anna sit here I want to talk to you " he make me sit in the same chair before I sat , he said while still in his phone call . " Well brown ! complete your work which I allotted , I'll be thier in a two hours in the office , he said and cut his phone call . "Sweet heart ..Before he speak , aunt Emma came in between ,I breathed a sigh of relief " why you didn't eat anything anna , you didn't leave the table before you finish eating this pancakes , and louis "happy birthday my baby boy " aunt Emma wished him , "yes my grown up boy many more return of the day', uncle Harry said and sat in the chair and after finishing your breakfast meet me in the study room ,and anna you too , he said to me .," Ok uncle I said and nodded my head . Well enough of your discussion ,anna don't play with the food dear eat" why you didn't like it ? ", She asked to me .

" No aunt Emma , it's very nice by the way I'm not hungry " I wisphered lowly . suddenly he placed his hand in my thigh and I looked at him " why did you leave my room yesterday night , sorry I said wrongly anna why did you escaped from my room yesterday night ? " He wisphered in my ears which no one hears .

"Tell me the reason why you leave from me ? His each word wisphered in my ears so strongly and he is kindly pissed off ." "Master it's not lik.." aunt Emma interrupt me what are you guys talking so secretly I want to know "aunt Emma asked and chuckled lightly ."Nothing aunt we are just talking about my college project " I said to her ."Yes mom , nothing else "he also Said to me while looking at me . His hand slowly moved towards the upper thigh, slowly towards the entrance of the most sensational side.

I gripped my spoon more tightly I don't want to create any scene here ".Master please ", I said to him ."now onwards don't call me a master , my name is Louis , louis enfiel knight ,you have to use that , don't call unnecessary calling of master or sir , if you like to call that name call me in our bedroom in the bed while making out with passionately , thier ur my submission and I'm your master . " You Understood soon baby girl ,any way in a few days yourself willing to bed with me without any distrubance. "Moreover you didn't wish me today , happy birthday master ",I said to him ,and again sweet heart your totally mad .

He said having his breakfast "are he is insane , he is having a lot of daydreamings , I really hate him , he always forcing the things . I couldn't like the things which forcing me . In the thinking of him I finished eating my food ,. While I stood up even he stand up at the same time. He holds my hand tightly , I just piercing glance at the aunt and uncle , they are engrossed in thier talks which couldn't see us " leave my hand master " I tried to get back my hand in his hold .I'm not going to leave until you call my name . He is making me so hard now a days , please master is inappropriate one , I can't allow to called you like that please master . In the end of the day I make you call my name , with this he left from the place , I sign in relief.

We are standing in uncle Harry's study room . What happened dad , what you wants to talk , is it anything important or you wants to talk about anything . He listed his question to uncle .Yes ! Some false allegations are going to chargers in our company , with the help of our one of the rivals company , I got this new from our intelligence team,

."So , we can correct it dad, you don't worry no one going to make the false allegations in our family name or company name", he said very sincerely ." Yes but before we get the trab , I don't want to take a risk at the point of our family clause and rules the hires of the knights marry before twenty six years , now you reached almost twenty five years you doesn't marriage this year , the sole proprietorship goes to your cousin's family .

What are You saying ? He's loud tone echoed my ears

. Yes ! This is the document read.He kept some papers on the table . He reads the every lines carefully In the document.. Now you understand what I say right , "I want you to get married in three months ,uncle Harry said in his very strict tone .

I didn't seem uncle had this much strict actions and tone as same like him , " like a father like a son " anna they are in same blood not only they , ‌‌In this family every one rude in thier own action , for my point of view , when they decided to get one thing , they get either hook and crook . Every men in the knights gens are same . This is thier family discuss why they brought me here .

"Uncle Harry it's mannerless to talk inbetween you guys, this is your family problem , I don't have a any rights to hear what your are speaking ? , This is your family things , I'm a outside person , I can't just stand here and hear what you guys are discussing about your family things.",I sign is relief . Great I didn't shutterd in between , your growing anna .

No dear, don't think this is your family too , now onwards your going to part of this knights . " What you mean uncle ?" I asked to him , it's so confusing me . I know even he also staring at me continuously ." Oh my poor soul it's so strong gaze from both the men's , I just need to run , I can't handle this .

" Your soon going to be the daughter in law of me , so you have to know " he said to me directly .

"Ohh" , I said and realised what he said .

"What "

_____________________________________________________

Thank you for reading my book , see you in the next chapter .

Untill

I'm