They reached the throne room, greeted by the king seething on his throne, "You think a kiss will keep me away?!" He hissed, rising up, "You think you can, Beat me?!"Both younger mers stood their ground, glaring at him. "The Shark can't even break out on his own! What happens if I just control him again?" The king smiled as he snapped his fingers, frowning when nothing happened. He kept trying before George burst into a fit of laughter, Dream smirking, "W-What the hell did you do?!" The king yelled as the brunette caught his breath

"When I took away the spells, I made sure to make it so bad spells wouldn't affect him, thanks to Wilbur, I managed to do it..." George explained, a wide smile on his face while his father seethed with anger. Dream heard something coming for them, quickly moving George out of the way of a trident that flew to the Kings hand. "Fine. I'll take it into my own hands..." the king growled, spinning the trident in his hands. George frowned, his eyes determined, he pushed Dream back a bit, before performing a summoning spell.

Thanks to Wilbur he had enough power for it, a spear formed into his hand, "I'm not afraid of you." The younger dolphin hissed, making the older puff up with rage. He rushed towards George, the clash of their weapons echoing across the throne room, "IT ALL STARTED WITH YOU. IF YOU WEREN'T BORN NONE OF THIS NEVER WOULD'VE HAPPENED." The king hissed as their weapons struggled against eachother. Dream reached over to help, but George shook his head, it was the dolphins battle, it was his father, he needed to end this himself.

The younger shoved the older back, "This is all your own fault, you wanted to play hero long before I was born." The brunette managed to hit the king with his spear, making him hiss out. The king didn't even bother to respond, he stayed silent before chuckling, "Yes... You're right..." both Dream and George froze. The king locked eyes with his son, "But that doesn't mean I can't blame you for it." George grit his teeth in pain as the trident his father held pierced into his side. "George!" Dream yelped, starting to swim towards him before being stopped by the brunette raising his hand.

"No." He hissed, side glaring at the Shark, lots of unsaid words in his eyes, before he turned back to his father, who was stuck in place. "I was waiting for that you Bastard... I never thought you'd actually do it years after I managed to cast it." The king was struggling to breath, Dream realized a few moments after. George smiled, "I always kept a back up, if you ever did harm me yourself... a spell that can't be erased..." the king glared at him, still stuck in the same place, his entire body trembling, "If I got harmed physically by you, You were to die right then and there. I never did specify how fast or slow though, maybe at the time I wanted your death to be slow..."

Dream had never seen this expression on George's face, the look of insanity, he didn't like it one bit... "I... I never..." the king choked out, before his eyes widened with pain, before he glanced down at the spear in his chest. "Spare me your damn lies... I hate you, I hate you so much..." George hissed, digging the spear deeper into the kings chest. The older dolphin let out a strangled noise, before going limp, his weapon clattering to the floor.

George stayed there for a few moments, before letting out a low groan, falling to the floor, only to be caught with a familiar grasp. The dolphin smiled up at the Shark, the disturbing look out of his system, "I-I did it...." He murmured, before wincing at his wound. Dream chuckled, lightly brushing his hand over the wound, watching it disappear, "I demand you to never act like that again." He murmured, watching George's gaze soften. The brunette nodded slowly, "You won't ever have to..." he whispered, bringing the Shark closer to give him a soft kiss.

The throne doors opened with their panicked friends, "Please tell me you did whatever you needed to do because the people are ready to cause havoc." Techno breathed out, before noticing the dead king. "Guys we should back away from the door." Sapnap hissed, pulling Karl away, the two older mers snapped their attention to his suggestion and backed away.