D.K.:
Hi I'm D.K. I came here to take you downstairs.

Y/n:
I'm not coming.

D.K.:
Then you leave me no choice Y/n.

He said as he grabbed your hand and pulled you out of your bed. Taking this opportunity you stepped on his foot and pushed him to the bed. You ran to the door, opened it quickly and ran awake from there.

D.K.:
Stay right there Kim Y/n!

Y/n:
So you want it in a hard way. Bring it on.

You looked around to see a vase in the table. You took it and threw it towards him. He dodged it and attacked you at full force. You blocked him and pushed him inside the door nearby you. You started to run towards the stairs. As you were about to go near there, you saw 3 figures approaching you. One of them was familiar to you, cause you saw him on the night you got kidnapped by them.

Jun:
What do you think you are doing?

Hoshi:
Stay right there! If you move you have to face the consequences!

Jun:
Hold her you two!

Minghao and Hoshi came to you. Minghao gone behind you and held you by your hands. As Hoshi was near you, you kicked him in the stomach and stepped on Minghao's foot making him leave the grip on you. You run forward and Jun stopped you by holding your waist.

Y/n:
Let go of me! Or else you will face the  consequences!

Jun:
Oh really! What can you do?! Huh?!

Y/n:
Well I can do this!

You turned around facing him and kicked him on his stomach. You are shocked that he didn't move an inch.

Jun:
Shocked? Now come with me before I do anything to you doll!

Y/n:
No I won't! Let go of me you idiot!

Jun:
I'll do it in a hard way then.

He let go of your waist and dragged you by your hand. You tried to wiggle out of his grip. The more you tried, the more stronger his grip becomes. As you reached the middle of the stairs, you saw a familiar figure talking to someone.

Y/n:
Hyungwon!

Monsta X:
Y/n!

With all your strength, you pushed Jun away from you and ran towards Hyungwon. Jun was startled from your sudden action ,so as Seventeen. The other 3 also came downstairs to see what was happening. You hugged Hyungwon and cried on his shoulders. He hugged you back and tried to calm you down.

???:
Seungcheol hyung! We have a problem-

He stopped as he saw how the situation got worse.

Yesterday at Woozi Room

Woozi was in his room trying to find information about you. He was so frustrated after seeing you with Bogum and Monsta X members. As he entered the name as "Chae Y/n" , he got the information he wanted. So he started to search a lot about you under that name.

Woozi:
She is really their sister. I'm gonna tell Hyung about it tomorrow early in the morning. Ugh! What will happen if they know about us kidnapping her. Joshua Hyung even warned them like an idiot.