"He told me he has always gave you little signs like touching you where men usually don't touch other men.", My cheeks blushed as I remembered that moment during the dance jam.

"I thought he was just teasing me...It worked though.",

"Ew. Okay, I did not have to hear that.", I burst into laugher as manager hyung scrunched his nose in disgust.

"So are you going to tell him?", I looked at him and tilted my head to the side like a confused puppy.

"You know...that you have mutual feelings.", I almost choked on my saliva when he said that.

"Hell no-", Then I remembered what Junseo said to me.

I sighed and covered my face with both palms.

"Maybe...I don't know if I'll do it now..", Maybe I should just get it over with.

He's just so dreamy and so fun to be with. I'm not saying the other members aren't but when I'm with him, we just have so much fun. I realised my feelings for him when Heeseung slept in my room and we ended up spooning each other. That was when I realized I liked him.

After we picked him up, we went straight back to the dorm. I didn't see Jungwon and Junseo so I guessed they made up. Probably cuddling in Jungwon's room. I didn't get to confess to Heeseung, didn't think it was the right time to. Also because I was nervous.

Here I am, on my bed, reciting what I would have to say like a mantra. Why are you like this Park Jongseong?

"Hyung, I like you"

"Hyung, be my boyfriend."

"Hyung-"

"What are you doing?", His aluring voice startled me. Did he hear me? Hopefully not.

Heeseung smiled and walked towards me, sitting on my bed.

"What's up?", Heeseung asked me with that look in his eyes that makes him so attractive.

I felt my cheeks flush as I turned away from him and to my phone, scrolling through Instagram.

I peeked as I heard him sigh.

"You're so stupid, Jay.", I looked up in shock at him but he wasn't facing me.

"H-Huh? What did I do?", Heeseung looks at me which made me gulp.

"Not do. And it's this.", He leaned in as my eyes widened before quickly shutting them close, waiting for his lips to touch mine.

All I felt were arms around my waist. I opened my eyes to see him hugging my waist, his chin resting on my stomach as he looks up at me with a pout.

"Be my boyfriend?", he beat me to it.

I couldn't help but laugh at how awkward we are.

"We're so awkward.", That made Heeseung laugh too which put a smile on my face.

"Yeah, we are."

"So? Be my cute boyfriend?", I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Sure.", Heeseung smiled the biggest I've seen him smile as he laid his head on my stomach which made me feel butterflies.

He started tapping on my stomach which tickled.

"Hyung, stop that. It tickles.", I giggled and squirmed as he kept doing it.

"Nope. It's cute so imma keep doing it.", I sighed and shook my head at him, smiling. Why do I love this boy? Oh that's right. He's the cutest boy I've ever seen.

"It's been a long time since we practiced just the two of us. Wanna go to the studio? Maybe we could have a dance jam live too.", Heeseung looked up at me and nodded.

"Sounds fun.", I furrowed my eyebrows at him before realising what he meant by 'fun'.

"Hyung!" He pouted up at me.

"No kissing or anything like that. Engenes are watching.", He sighed and nodded, getting up. I missed his warmth.

I got up and all of a sudden he just took of his shirt. I froze as I saw his pale white smooth skin and abs which I badly wanted to touch. My eyes traveled down to his sweatpants and...

"You like what you see?", His teasing voice snapped me out of my horny thoughts and eyes back to his face.

"That's what I'm saying. We could just you know, stay here and cuddle on your bed all night...maybe something more..", I know what he's doing. He wants to do it.

"Nope. Cuddling sounds good but no sex. Nope. Not at all.", He laughed and walked towards me, pulling me into his bare chest.

My eyes widened as I felt my little friend down there get a little excited. I tried to hide it but I soon felt his little friend against mine.

"You say no but your little friend says yes.", Heeseung whispered so seductively into my ears I could just melt.

"N-no. I'm j-just-"

"Just what? Come on baby, aren't we boyfriends? I don't think I can handle it anymore. I'm getting impatient.", His sexy voice made me want him more.

"Screw it."

And that's how we lost our v-card to each other. The next morning was the best. Maybe not for my baby.

"It hurts...", I heard him whining from under the blankets which made his voice muffled.

"Sorry, hyung..You told me to not hold back. I thought you could handle it...", I felt so bad. I shouldn't have gone so hard.

"What are you frowning for? Don't do that. It makes you less handsome.", I looked down to see him pouting and his palm on my cheek.

I broke out into a smile which made him smile softly.

"There you go. There's that cute smile that I love."

"Are you okay? Can you walk?", He chuckled and smacked my chest softly.

"I'm not a baby, Jay. It might hurt but I can still walk.", That's a relief.

"Well, if you can't dance I'll tell them you're sick and you can stay here and rest."

"I love you so much.", Heeseung dropped the L word.

I smiled and ruffled his bed hair.

"I love you too. Rest, okay?", He pouted cutely and nodded.

I smiled and leaned down, giving him a kiss.

"I'll tell them you're sick. Don't move an inch from the bed. Unless you need something to eat or drink.", God, I sound like his mom.

"Yes, sir!", Heeseung chuckled, saluting me. He's so cute.