of love and old reunions

Start from the beginning

Stepping closer with their chests now touching so that they could feel each others warmth, they stambled to their bedroom.Sirius moved his hands up and down Remus' body , feeling every little detail. He felt hands on his chest pushing him on the mattress of the bed.

Their kiss continued deepening and more fierce lacing their fingers together.Remus moved to kiss his throat and Sirius tangled his fingers to his hair before he moved back up to kiss him.

"Marry.me" Remus said in between the kiss.

He moved back down to kiss his neck, his hands travelling to his chest his ribs and down down down.

"Yes" he said out of breath

Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

The other smiled against his neck right before kissing him again in a way that said you're mine.

I'm yours I'm yours.

---------

2 October 1984

Sirius picked up Harry from the floor and settled him down on the seat on the table.Next to him was sitting Remus who was filling Harry's plate with some veggies.

"Now sit and eat something" remus addressed him

Harry crossed his arms around his chest and puffed his lips.
"Ew I hate broccoli" he protested

"Don't we all kid?" Sirius said with a sight.

He sat down on the chair next to Harry and continued "But if you want to be a successful quidditch player you gotta eat."

Harry visibly ignored whatever he was being told and wiggled out of the chair.He stuck his tongue out to them and ran back to the living room.

"I said it's time to eat you tosser!" Sirius shouted covering his face.

"You eat! Tosser!" Harry laughed and sat down on the floor

"Well fine then more of moony's perfect cooking for me" Sirius answered

Harry didn't respond only stuck out his tongue again and got back to his games .

"Where did discipline go wrong" Sirius muttered

"I told you not to debate with him for everything he wants" Remus said

"Nonsense, it's that game's fault !I told frank not to buy him another quidditch set. It's all he does all the time!" Sirius continued dramatically

"Or maybe just maybe it's debating what he can and can't di when he is 3?"

Sirius looked at him and then at Harry with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Nah" he said

Remus groaned.

"Don't worry he'll get hungry and come to eat" Sirius said kissing remus on the forehead

"That's not why i am groaning-"

Remus was cut off by the phone ringing.He raised his head and looked at Sirius questionably.

"Odd ,it's late isn't it?"

"Yeah, I'll get it" Remus said getting up abruptly

Sirius watched him as he walked out of the kitchen to the living room.He quickly passed harry on the floor and reached the corridor were he was out of sight.Sirius heard him clear his voice right before answering.

"Hello?Oh hi frank" Remus said .

"Mission? Right now? It's almost 10 pm mate" Sirius heard him say