of love and old reunions

17 April 1984

Remus balanced between turning off the stove and taking the pan from the fire.He took the tray from inside the stove, closing the door with his hip and carefully settled it on the table.He turned back to the kitchen taking the food from the pan and putting it in a plate and returned to the table.He made one final trip to the kitchen to take the glasses of water which he settled next to the wine glasses.He cleaned his hands on his jeans the moment Harry's bedroom door opened and Sirius emerged from inside the room.

"He is finally asleep" he whispered closing the door behind him

"Perfect!Finally some alone time" Remus said enthusiastically

Sirius snorted and moved to sit to the one side of the table across from his boyfriend.

"Yeah I mean I feel like i haven't seen you in ages."

Remus sat across him and they started eating in a domestic bliss.

"So you remember how I planned this dinner a week ago" Remus continued after a while

"Mhm" sirius murmured through a mouthful of food

"I thought it would be a good idea.For us. To do all the things we used to"

"We are gonna need some music then" Sirius answered after swallowing.

He snapped his fingers and music started playing .

She keeps her Moet and Chandon in her pretty cabinet...

Remus laughed.

"You do know there are bands other than Queen?"

"But why listen to others when we can listen to these masterpieces baby" Sirius said moving his hands around his head.

Remus laughed again.

"I hope that kid doesn't develop the music taste of his father or we'll all be damned!" Sirius continued

"Oh please Jame's music taste was just fine"

"He didn't like The Beatle's!Who doesn't like Beatle's?!Don't get me started on his fashion sense!" Sirius continued

"Well it could be boring at times..."

"I know right!Poor Lily must have suffered!" he said putting a hand over his heart.

They both laughed at that.

"Jokes aside Harry would be lucky to turn out anything like them" Sirius said a warm smile on his lips.

Remus smiled."Yeah"

The background song changed and caught their attention.

Love of my life,you've hurt me...

"Ah a true masterpiece" Sirius said eyeing Remus

"Sirius Black you haven't changed one bit" Remus laughed.

Sirius leaned closer to Remus putting his weight on his elbows on the table.

"Is that a good or a bad thing?"

Remus leaned closer so that their noses were now touching.

"Still debating on it" Remus whispered.

And then they kissed.A slow passionate kiss.And Sirius moved his hand so he was cupping Remus face.Remus laced his fingers to Sirius' hair and they kissed getting off of their chairs desperate to feel each other close.Remus moved his other hand on the small of Sirius back and Sirius touched the back of his neck .