Chapter 1

(a/n- when you see text like this thats what youre thinking and if you see text like this then thats a memory) 

summary~

A girl, y/n gets put into a maze with boys and was the very first girl to arrive at the glade. She gets there days after the maze opens for the first time. She spends 2 years in the glade with all the other gladers. She grows strong relationships with all the boys. Over the years she sees some gladers come and some gladers go. who dose she fall in love with? does she survive the glade?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to loud screeching and beeping. I was surrounded by darkness having no idea where or who I am. "Am I dreaming?" I thought to myself. I was so confused about how I got here. As my eyes adjusted I looked around and came to realize I was in some sort of cage.

 As my eyes adjusted I looked around and came to realize I was in some sort of cage

But why?

Objects that read "W.C.K.D" surround me. I stood up trying to figure out what was happening. Suddenly the cage started moving up and kept going faster and faster. The cage came to a sharp holt causing me to fall and hit my head. As I looked up a door opened that allowed light shine onto me. As my eyes got used to the brightness I saw a group of boys looking down at me. I scanned over the group. No girls. So many thoughts running through my head at once except who I am and why I was here. It felt so real. I never thought that dreams could feel so real. But there was a sudden growth of realization.

 But there was a sudden growth of realization

"This isn't a dream...."

As I sat in the box a boy jumped in with me.

"Welcome greenie, Im Gally. Everyone's favorite glader!"

The boy said as the others rolled their eyes. Gally helped me out of the box and I couldn't believe what I saw.

 Gally helped me out of the box and I couldn't believe what I saw

I saw walls. And nothing but walls. I started to panic when I processed the fact that this wasn't a dream. It was real life. I started to breathe rapidly from panicking. I became light headed and everything became black.

I started to wake up from when I passed out.

"Guys, She's awake now."

I looked over to see an older boy.

"I'm Alby. Just stay calm and we can explain what this place is."

I didn't want to know what this place is. I wanted to leave. I decided to ignore what Alby said and I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I looked back to see if anyone was chasing me. No one was chasing me but someone was in front of me. I ran into him and knocked the both of us over but I took a harder fall then he did.

"That was one bloody hell of a fall you took there greenie."

A blue eyed dirty blonde haired boy said to me while reaching a hand out to help me up. As I looked into his eyes I felt safe. I'm not sure why but I felt all warm inside.

"You alright there?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"I'm Newt. Lemme show you around the glade." He shows me around and introduces me to everyone.

"That's Jeff and Clint. They have the job of being a med-jack. That one standing next to Alby is Frypan or Fry. He's the cook. He never lets us go through the day on an empty stomach." After he finished introducing me to everyone he showed me all the huts and then took me up to a watch tower.

"So do you remember anything? Like your name or what happened before you ended up in the box?" Newt asked me. I shook my head with a sad look on my face.

"No. No I don't. I don't know who I am or why I'm here."

"It's alright. It happens to all of us. You'll remember your name soon."

"So, what's out there anyways?" He looks over at me confused. "Behind the walls. What are the walls keeping us from?"

"Well, No ones completely sure. They've been closed since I got here and that was quite a while ago. but they only opened 3 days ago and they've opened in the morning and closed at sundown for the past 3 days."

"Why don't we go in? Don't you wanna know what's out there? Or why we were put-"

I heard something in the distance that sounded like someone screaming bloody murder. Newt stands up looking around with a concerned look on his face

"What is it?" i stand up looking around with him

"I'm not sure. It sounds like George."

"JEFF CLINT GET OVER HERE SOMETHINGS WRONG" Minho says. All of the gladers start to run towards George. I start to worry and begin to panic again.

"GEORGE CALM DOWN WHAT HAPPENED" Gally repeatedly asked him.

He kept mumbling his words

"What is he saying?" I look over to Alby.

"Stung." George says clearly.

"Stung?" One boy says

"What the hell does stung mean?" Fry asks.

George grabs his side in pain. Alby lifts up his shirt to see something no one has ever seen before.

"I think that's what he meant by stung." Fry says pointing at the wound on George's torso.

George starts saying random things. He wasn't acting like himself anymore.

"George are you alright? Do you need anything? '' I asked him. He looked over at me slowly with anger in his eyes and bolted at me. I ran faster than I did before. Adrenaline rushing through my body. George was going crazy. He was trying to attack me. He caught up and jumped at me, knocking me to the ground. He pins my wrists down and begins to choke me. All the gladers try to get him off of me while I scream and cry fearing that he was going to kill me. I wanted to get out of this place. Not die. What was wrong with George? What stung him?

Minho, Alby, Fry and Jeff managed to get George off of me.

"Greenie, are you okay? Do you need anything?" Newt says as he runs to comfort me

"I need to rest. I hit my head pretty hard." I say while holding the back of my head

"Well we don't have a hammock for you yet so you can use mine for now" He motioned toward his hammock as I nodded.

"Thank you newt."

"Get some rest. We can celebrate your arrival tomorrow"