Chapter 1: Hyung

k.th

Our month-long vacation came to an end, indicating work commences once again.

We were currently on our second stop in the US for our world tour, finishing the 4th concert on the list hours ago. Woohoo... 21 more concerts left...

I plopped on the hotel bed, hair still wet from my shower. Too exhausted to even change, only a towel shielding my modesty.

Beep beep beep

My phone notifies me of whatever the fuck it is.

Doing a small little backstroke on the bed, I use my heels to prop myself upward to be able to reach my phone I was just charging. Pushing the power button to open my phone, my eyes greet the picture of her...

---

I parked my car in the parking lot of SM Town, phone buzzing as I tried to dial Minho-hyung.

We were having a reunion — people who starred in the K-drama Hwarang, and here I was, picking up Choi Minho-hyung, who played the role of Kim Sooho.

"Come on hyung... we're late, pick up," I impatiently tapped the wheel as I waited for hyung.

"You know what? I'll just go snatch him," I chuckled, unbuckling my seatbelt. "I don't think SHINee-sunbaenims won't mind. Besides, Jimin told me to say hi for him to Taemin-sunbaenim."

After locking Jin-hyung's car (Shhh don't tell him I stole it. My car was still in the repair shop.), I kept staring at my phone for updates as I made my way to the entrance

CLANG!

My face hit the door as my phone flew from my hand.

"Oh my!" A female voice soon came after as I rubbed the area I was hit.

"Oh I'm very sorry," I then heard other giggles.

I opened my eyes to see three girls (probably trainees) with a much older lady (probably their manager).

"OMG!" Two of the girls gasped once they realized it's me. "It's BTS V," they whispered to one another as I gave them a sheepish smile. However, my eyes immediately fell on the girl that was on the floor, retreating my wasted phone.

 However, my eyes immediately fell on the girl that was on the floor, retreating my wasted phone

Oh...

She lifted her head up.

She's...

She's the girl in the painting...

I totally lost control over my body. It went numb, and I couldn't move an inch.

My heart probably had a seizure in my ribcage for the numerous somersaults it just did in the span of 3 seconds.