DISCLAIMER

~Deal?~
jujustu kaisen x reader
.・。.・゜✭・・✫・゜・。.

(Y/N) is know as one of the best street racers in the city, constantly making men and women fall to their knees in defeat and desire. Consistently breaking egos and pride with every step on the pedal. That is until one certain street crew decides to ask her for a race, a deal to be exact. She wins, she can walk and take what she came for, but if she loses she has to assist them in a heist. Little does she know, she's in for the ride of her life.

!WARNINGS!

-Gun Violence

-PTSD/Trauma

-Explicit Sexual Content

-Swearing

-Alcohol/Drug Use

-Blood/Gore

-Assault/Violence

(gang/street racing AU fem reader x jujustu kaisen)

SLOWBURN STORY

.・。.・゜✭・・✫・゜・。.

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU SCROLL

Hi, thanks for clicking on this fic. I really appreciate it, but I need to state a few things before y'all start reading. This story has a plot, it will not just turn to smut in an instant.
I have left warnings ahead of time in case one of the topics triggers you.
This book will have multiple characters that could be shipped with the reader, its not just brought down to one individual yet. i also do not own any of these characters, all belong to Gege Akutami (hope he recovers well)

Since that's out of the way, this was inspired by the Fast and Furious movie series. There will be multiple moments/ideas in the story that seem to be the same from the movies if you've seen them, but I will definitely be making up my own tho and not copying. If you haven't watched Fast and Furious movies before, I suggest watching for a better understanding, but if not that's perfectly fine too :) Im also currently working on a levi fic (not sure on whether to do OC or xreader yet) it means a lot to me and i want to make it as great as possible for y'all and myself. I hope you enjoy the journey and leave comments! Thanks darlings.

3xoallyxo