Part Twelve:Gentle

May 9, 2021
Tokyo, Japan
10:56 PM
————————————————————————
(Y/N POV)
"You know you did good in that meeting today. I'm surprised you even got the job." Touka said as we laid in her small twin sized bed."Well I mean the manager is nicer than I expected. He seems calm and well collected for someone his age." The woman in my arms rolled over so she was facing me."Yeah he's a really good guy. He took my brother and I in after my mom and dad had passed away." Hmm she's never really talked about her family. Maybe it's a touchy subject."What was your family like?" Damn it I shouldn't have asked. She sighed and closed her eyes. I should've just left it alone."My family was really sweet. Especially my parents. They were super loving and caring. Nothing could separate them. I always wished I could have a relationship like theirs." A small smile formed on her light pink lips."One night ghoul investigators cornered my mom and killed her. My dad wanting revenge he started killing ghouls and investigators. But he wanted more power so he could protect my brother and I. So he started cannibalizing ghouls to become a kakuja. A kakuja is a ghoul who eats other ghouls. Eating them helps trigger their kagune to mutate into something bigger and stronger. Eventually he was killed by the same investigator my mother was killed by. After that my brother and I were alone until the manager picked us up." Her life must've been rough growing up."I'm sorry for asking Touka. It must've been hard." A tear rolled down her cheek but she was smiling."It's okay. I was bound to tell you at some point." Gently I stroked her cheek. She rested her hand atop mine."I love you." For some reason she said it differently than usual. It had more endearment or rather passion behind it."I love you to." I placed a long, slow, and soft kiss on her lips. The rain outside smacking against the window somehow made the situation more romantic. She kissed back, leaning into it a bit. My lungs burnt due to the lack of air causing me to pull away. Her eyes had a different look in them then usual. They almost seemed surrendering. I think that's enough for now though. She seems tired and I bet she's emotionally drained from telling me about her family."That's enough for now. Let's get some sleep." That seemed to sadden her a little bit but we need some rest it's getting late. I kissed her head before snuggling up and falling asleep. Dreams. Most of them were good and usually of Touka. But on occasion I had a few nightmares mainly of my time in service. Tonight I had a good one. I was sitting in a flowery field playing with a little girl. Next thing I know my beautiful girlfriend walks over and plants a kiss on me. I then noticed a ring in her finger, and one on mine. Before I could notice anything else I was awoken from my sleep. Looking over at the alarm clock it was 3:01 AM. The woman who was once in my arms was no longer there. She probably just went to go use the restroom. Thunder and lightning cracked through the night sky. As it did so the sound of glass shattering and a scream echoed out from the hall. Crap. I rushed out to see Touka curled up in a ball against the wall on the floor."Hey are you okay?" She didn't respond. She must be really shook up."Come on let's get you back to bed." I carefully scooped her up and she immediately clung to me. After placing her back in bed I went out in the hall and cleaned up the shattered glass cup. Once done with that I went back for the room."Touka-Chan are you alright? What were you doing out in the hall?" I guess she was crying because she's sniffling now."I d-don't like th-thunder. So I w-was gonna get coffee b-because it helps calm m-me down." Wonder why she's scared of thunder."You could've just woken me up. Here, I'll go make you some coffee." As I was going to leave she tugged on my shirt."D-Don't leave. Hold me." And so I did. I slipped back in bed with her and held her close to my chest. She let out a few whimpers as more thunder cracked through the night,"Shh you're fine. Look at me." I said in my most soothing voice. Touka looked up at me with watery eyes. Gently I pecked her lips. My guess is she wanted more considering she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. My hands slowly slid along her perfect curves to her amazing hips. She let out a few soft moans enjoying the moment. I broke the kiss for air and stare at the woman in front of me in all her beauty. My heart fluttered in my chest. I quickly leaned back in and locked our lips again. Her eyes widened in only what I can assume pure bliss at the contact of our lips. I licked her lips gently asking for entrance. Touka readily opened her mouth allowing me to slip my tongue in. Both our tongues met. Our tongues danced and twirled together but not in a battle of dominance but just pure love. We pulled away leaving a string of saliva as the only thing keeping us together. I chuckled softly before leaning back in breaking that string. I kissed her this time trailing them to her jaw, and down to her neck. She gasped as the pink dusting on her cheeks increased. Needing something to grip she held onto my hair. Needing more I kissed towards the base of her shoulder where I left small love marks. Touka bit her lips in what I assume was to suppress a moan but that didn't work. A soft yet seductive moan was released."Mmmmmm Y/N."
(Third Person)
Hearing his name moaned out urged him forward. He trailed his tongue from her shoulder down to her collarbone where he gently sucked. After Y/N had enough of that he trailed his tongue further down but met resistance. Her shirt. He looked up at Touka who was a blushing mess. She gave a small nod. The man slowly pulled off her shirt. The excitement and anticipation of what laid underneath the fabric caused his breathing to grow heavier. The shirt came loose revealing a dark blue lace bra. Touka's breasts bounced in their bra once freed from the tight shirt. She only blushed harder. Licking his lips, he pressed and grabbed her breasts. She instantly moaned out at the feeling of how rough he was with her. Y/N sat up in bed and placed the woman in between his legs. There he continued to fondle and bounce her breasts. Moans echoed throughout the room. They both locked eyes and smiled before sharing yet another kiss. This is the farthest they've gone into their intimacy. Neither of them regretted it. Feeling more comfortable Touka reached behind her and unhooked her bra allowing it to fall. Two beautiful pale mounds bounced freely. Atop those beautiful mounds sat two rose colored buds protruding in excitement. Gently Y/N fondled and teased her breasts along with her nipples. Her body shuddered in his arms. Sweat shined on her exposed body as her breathing grew more erratic. Wanting more he gently placed her on her back. Ever so carefully he sucked on one breast while fondling the other. This was nothing like she had ever felt before. His tongue swirled and teased her nipple as his hand massaged the other breast. Needing more, he trailed his tongue from her her breasts down her stomach. Her eyes were half lidded in pleasure. His tongue kept trailing down till they met the seem of her shorts. He looked up at her yet again, she gave the same lustful nod. Y/N looked at her shorts. The mere thought of what laid beneath Touka's shorts had him turned on. Slowly he pulled her shorts off, sliding the soft fabric off and around her curvy hips. He proceeded to leave more kisses along her hips headed to her groin area. Wanting her first time to be the best he decided to go all out. Feeling embarrassed, the female ghoul rolled onto her stomach exposing her round and firm rear end. Y/N paused for a moment before proceeding to fondle the strong and jiggly muscle. His fingers glided and squeezed along her smooth skin. He looked up at her shooting her a devilish look. Having enough of that he removed her soaked matching blue lace panties. This revealed a beautiful sight. Pink fleshy lips that were swollen due to arousal. Touka's juices leaked and streamed down her legs. The man that sat between her legs enjoyed the aroma. Carefully he placed her in a doggy style position before spreading her lower lips. Wanting a taste, he plunged his tongue into her entrance. A squeal of pleasure was let out. His tongue swirled and danced around her swollen lips earning loud moans from his lover. She buried her face in a pillow muffling her screams of pleasure. Touka's body shook in utter pleasure. Y/N pulled away causing her to whimper. She wagged her voluptuous rear end in the air begging him to continue pleasuring her. He smirked before fulfilling her request. He swirled his tongue more roughly and deeper than the last time. In almost an instant her body released it's juices as she screamed in pleasure into her pillow. This was her first orgasm. Her juices coated the bed sheets but neither of them cared. Removing his tongue from her opening he looked at the beautiful mess that laid before him. She laid there, breathing heavily, drool streaming from the side of her mouth. Touka slowly rolled onto her back before trailing her eyes down to the pitched tent in Y/N's pants. Seductively she crawled towards him and pulled down the hem of his sweats. The tent in his boxers was large. She grew excited at the site.  Growing impatient she pulled down his undergarments freeing his long member which softly smacked her cheek. She stared in astonishment and hunger at the hardened length, she reached forward and grabbed the flesh before gently stroking the shaft. She looked up at him seeing his blush before smiling. Touka leaned in close and pressed a kiss to the tip of his dick. With care, she trailed her tongue from the base of his cock to the tip. Y/N gasped and groaned from the pleasure she was giving him. Her tongue glided around the tip. He leaned against the wall next to her bed and gripped the bedpost. She swirled her tongue once more before taking his member whole in her mouth. He hissed in pleasure feeling her warm, wet mouth engulf his tip and all of his shaft. Touka's blush darkened at the thought of pleasuring the man of her dreams. Without hesitation she bobbed her head up and down. Soft moans escaped her mouth along with wet slurping. Y/N gripped the bedsheets tightly letting out soft moans. She had only just begun but he was already close to release. He could feel his tip smack the back of her throat with wet slurping noises. Not being able to bear it any longer he pushed her head down all the way before releasing down her throat. Slowly she pulled her lips off his still erect member and swallowed. She licked her lips while locking eyes with him. Touka crawled toward him and sat on his lap. His tip sat between her round bulbous ass cheeks. Y/N moaned as the smooth and soft skin massaged his tip while his shaft was nestled between her wet folds. Wanting more of him she yanked off his shirt showing off his well toned body. Leaning forward she kisses his neck before looking back up at him."I want you to take me." She whispered in a seductive tone."Are you sure?" She only nodded in response. Carefully she sat up a little before aligning his rod with her entrance. She slowly pushes down before it all went in at once. She let out a grunt of pain."Are you alright?" She nodded. Y/N placed his hands on her ass which he gripped as she slowly started to bounce up and down his cock. The sounds of moans and skin slapping together filled the room. Touka clung to him tightly as she bounced not being able to handle the pleasure she was receiving. She let out a few squeaks and moans as his cock slides in and out of her cavern filling her desires. They shudder at each thrust as it covers both of them in waves of pure bliss. Y/N feeling his energy return to him began thrusting hard and fast in rhythm with her bouncing. She gasped and moaned out in pleasure from the sudden change. Touka cried out with each thrust and bounce as his dick went deeper and deeper. Wanting to pleasure her more he pulled out before placing her on her back. Just as quickly as he did so he thrusted back in with heavy force. She screamed out in pleasure which he quickly muffled with a kiss. He let out a grunt as he thrusted harder into her. His tip rubbed against her cervix. The woman below him was incoherent at this point. Touka clung to Y/N screaming his name."Oh fuck! Fuck me harder please!" She begged. His tip was practically kissing the entrance of her womb with each thrust.  Her body convulsed in pleasure as she released one last time. She screamed his name before he thrusted once more before releasing ever drop off cum into her womb. Both of them panted as their love session came to an end. "Sorry, I came inside." He breathily apologized."It's f-fine. Today's a s-safe d-day." Slowly he pulled out his softening length making them both moan. After that Y/N collapsed next to her in exhaustion. There he laid on his back before Touka cuddled up next to him."You know you're pretty good for a virgin." He said making her laugh."Shut up dummy. Also thanks for making my first time worth remembering." They kissed once more before falling asleep in each other's arms. The same thunder that once scared Touka didn't even seem to make her budge. Rain smacked against the window as the couple drifted off into their dreams. The storm continued into the morning. It was cold leaving the room feeling icy and damp. Y/N was the first to wake up. Looking at the young woman in his arms he smiled. Not wanting to wake her up he carefully slipped out of bed and put on his sweats."Warm tea sounds pretty good right now." He thought to himself. He began heating up some water before the woman in bed woke up."Mmmm come back to bed I'm cold." Touka groaned as she sat up. Her hair was a frizzy mess."I'll come back to bed in a few. Here put this on." He put his button up shirt on her. It was way oversized but it kept her warm. He buttoned it up before placing a kiss on her forehead."Lay back down I'll be back, don't worry." So she did. Y/N went back to his boiling water and waited. As he waited he felt a pair of arms encircle his waist. He laughed a little as her hands ran up and down his abs."What'd I say about laying back down?" She only groaned in response."You're so warm." She spoke softly. He poured the water in the small cup with the teabag."Alright let's go to the couch." They walked over to the couch, Touka clinging onto him the whole way.