8.Keep a freaking pigeon.

Start from the beginning

"Hello," she said politely with a smile on her face.

I smiled back in return.

"Hello, mam. Sorry , but i can't recognize you. Can you tell me that do i know you?" I smiled apologetically.

"I am Siddharth's mom, my sweet daughter in law." She chriped . She seemed really happy about this.

People.

"Sorry, Aunty. I didn't recognized you at first." I tucked my hair behind and joined my hands, muttering a namaste and was going to bent down to touch her feet, but she held me in between.

"Ruhi , no need for these formalities, and now you are my daughter. And daughter should greet her mother like this. "

Saying this, she hugged me. I was taken aback by her treatment but composed myself and hugged her kinda awkwardly.

You can't expect us to hug like long lost friends cause i don't even know her. And now i remember, i saw her on the internet with Mr. Rajvansh.

And who are these two boys? As far as i remember, he is a single child.

As if she understood my confusion, noticing my face. She gestured two of them to come forward. They obiliged her words and came forward .

"He is Aayan, and he is Aarav . They are Siddharth's bestfriends." She acknowledged me about them .

"Ok." I nodded.

"What are you doing here?"

" Actually , i was waiting for Siddharth's PA to pick up my phone." I answered, shrugging

"Why?" She asked me with a voice full of confusion .

"And don't you have Siddharth's number."

"Actually, his pa texted me to reach here. And i am waiting here for more than an hour. He is not picking his call."

"He didn't send a driver for you." Her normal face turned it disappointed one.

"No aunty." I smiled awkwardly towards her.

"This boy i tell you. Like he is so careless. Let him come, i will tell him. Is this the way to behave. I gave him one work to take you home safely. And he can't even do that. And his pa is also careless like him." She huffed ."Just let them come."

Wooo, man, this lady is something.

She is gonna scold him. For sure.
Hahaha.

"Why  both of you are standing here. Pick the bags." She ordered those boys.

Then she turned towards me. "Beta(endearment used for children) , you must be tried standing here. Let's go." With this, she took the hold my hand and started to guide me towards the building .

I stopped in between, which also made her stop and turn towards me. Raising her eyebrows, she asked me what happened.

"Aunty, my bags, let me pick them." I glanced backward in the direction of my bags.

"You don't need , those two will do it. You just come." She pulled my hand again. I tried to protest but she sushed me.

We reached the entrance of the building, and i sighed, seeing my dear mother-in-law so happy about me coming here. This feels weird.

"Guards, she is Ruhi, and she will live here only on the penthouse. So ,you will let her enter here without asking any questions at any time. Am i clear?" She instructed them.

They said a simple yes, and i gave them a stink eye cause earlier these rock-like-big-guys were not letting me enter or even sit saying that i am not allowed to sit and the benches also.

Idiots.

My mother-in-law kept walking, holding my hand. In glanced towards those to coolies who were carrying my bag.

They deserve this.
Why?
I also don't know.
But they just do.

Not seeing even a bit of irritation of on their face i rolled my eyes.

Just a day ago. How silently and peacefully i was living my life. Doing what i like . Away from the restrictions, away from the glares , the taunts , away from everything which gives me pain. But then here i am . Sometimes life is just to unfair. Till yesterday i had everything planned out. But in just a span of 24 hours everything changed anf now i don't know what i am gonna do. I don't even know what the future holds. I can just pray for a better my future and a better tomorrow.
Thats it.

Sorry guys, i know i like so late. But i was just busy.
My online classes have started. And then coaching. Can you all believe i woke up at 5:30 cause i needed to go somewhere at 7 . And it takes my body more than an hour to get out of bed or to function properly. I can't sleep early at night cause i don't have early sleeping habits even if i have school. It sucks.

And also our story crossed
*raising my eyebrows and smiling proudly and then screaming *

700 views .
Like this feels so nice.
And remember i told you all about snake and all . Actually that place is mostly closed and is huge. It have a pond behind it. So , they all found one more indian cobra there and lots of eggs inside the ground.
It was scary.

And and also you all need to find a famous dialogue i have used in this chapter.

And you all know what you need to do vote, comment and also share.

You can also follow me on my Instagram account- @ranfor_mylife
https://www.instagram.com/ranfor_mylife/

So by by, tata , goodbye

Fir milenge padhte padhte.

ADIOS🌸🌸

P.s- ignore typos.