8.Keep a freaking pigeon.

Wow.
What a fucking idiot i am.
Can someone fucking come and give me a prize for being the most stupid person.

Yass, me.
Shutup!!

I am already stressed

It was your fault. You should have been careful.

I know that. You don't need to rub it on my face.

God, i was just joking. I love you please. I will never say you hate me. Pleas-.

But you always say that.

Keep quiet.
Please god help me.

I shouldn't have come here at first place.

Now what i need to do is to call anyone and tell them to pick me up. Cause no way i will fucking wait here and waste my time.

I am just so dumb.
I should have asked him for his number. But no , i was busy in arguing with him and this good-for -nothing inner conscience.

Hey!! Don't say that.

And here i am standing outside his house waiting for his fucking PA to pick up my call.

Fucking grasshole.

There should be a system in phone that if the owner doesn't answer the call in need, then the phone should fucking go to  the owner and fucking slap the person .

Like why the fuck you have phone, keep a freaking pigeon with you.

Good for nothing idiots.

So , in morning i recieved a text from i-am -too-busy-to -even -text-you PA . The message contained the address of Siddharth's place. Cause yesterday we were so busy in avoiding eachother that we forgot about the topic named address.

The messaged consisted the address. With some sweet words like -help yourself in reaching there. And call if you have problem in searching the address.

My driver will pick you up.
Fucking liar.

And call if you have problem in searching the address.

Fucking pick the call na.

And problem in searching. He lives in the one of the most freaking expensive locality in the delhi.

That's it. Ruhi don't take these kind of bullshit. If he want me to come than he will have to come at my place.

Enough is enough.

I can't waste my time like this. Now i am gonna call anyone and tell them to pick me up.

All of them will laugh their fucking ass off.

Hehehe.

Ignore Ruhi ignore !.

I took out my mobile from my pocket. And then dialed Ria's number. I was going to press the call button when someone called me .

"RUHI ".Not on phone from behind.

I turned hearing someone calling my name. And found a lady with two boys walking towards me.

"Are you talking to me?" i asked to avoid any kind of embarrassment.

"Yes , yes we're  talking to you. Wait a second, we are coming there."

Why does she look slightly familiar to me.
Is she my realtives?.

It's been years since i saw any of them.
Thankyou god. Love you

Or my blog reader?

Lost in my thoughts, i didn't even realized that they are standing in front of me.