23. Love is in the Air

Start from the beginning

Gunny doesn't let her complete her words and cuts in between.

"I understand Vidya! I completely understand. Tumhe mujhse ye sab kehne ki zarurat nahi hai. I know Vanch tumhara past tha or tumhare dil mein Vanch ki alag jagah hai! Vidya, wo jagah lene ki mein kabhi koshish bhi nahi karunga. Mein tumhare dil mein apni ek alag jagah banana chahta hoon"

His words touches Vidya's heart and her respect and love for Gunny grows even more! Vidya throws herself back in his embrace! Smiling, Gunny hugs her back!

The knock on the door drags the attention of Gunny and Vidya. Breaking the hug, Vidya goes to open the door and finds Rajveer and Naina standing!

"Vidya mujhe tumse.."

Rajveer starts to speak when his gaze lands on Gunny.

"Actually, koi baat nahi karni."

Smirking, Naina says,

"Jo baat karni thi, shayad wo already hogayi hai yahan"

Vidya's cheeks turns the deepest shade of red out of blush. Naina's eyes are fixed on Gunny. Gunny's eyes also lands on Naina and he sees sorrow in her brown poles.

Naina walks towards Gunny.

"Gunny, mujhe samajh nahi aa raha ke mein kya kahun aapse..sorry bolun aapko itna pareshaan karne ke liye, ya phir thanks bolun jo aapne mera itna sath diya"

Understanding Naina, Gunny holds her shoulders and smiles.

"Tumhe mujhse kuch bhi kehne ki zarurat nahi hai Naina. Thanks toh mujhe tumhe bolna chahiye ke tumne mera itna sath dia, ek achi dost bann kar"

Now looking at Rajveer, Gunny says,

"Mein toh khush hoon ke tumhe tumhare Rajveer sir mil gaye!"

Naina smiles freely.

"But haan, tumne bohut torture kiya hai mujh masoom par. Iska badle toh mein tumse kabhi na kabhi le lunga"

Naina smacks Gunny's shoulder while Vidya and Rajveer laugh looking at the duo.

Taking Gunny's hand, Naina drags him towards where Vidya is standing. Looking at Vidya, Naina says apologetically,

"Shayad maine jaane anjane mein tumhe bhi hurt kiya hai Vidya. Ho sake to please mujhe maaf kar dena"

Now taking Vidya's hand, Naina hands it over to Gunny!

"Mein yehi dua karungi ke aap dono humesha khush raho"

Says Naina while Rajveer, Gunny and Vidya smile

Not wanting to disturb Gunny and Vidya's precious moment, Rajveer and Naina turn to go when Gunny's voice arrests them.

"Raj, Naina meri bohut achi dost hai. I know mujhe ye kehne ki zarurat nahi hai kyunke tu ye karna achhay se janta hai lekin mein phir bhi kahunga..Usse humesha khush rakhna warna tu mujhse bach nahi payega"

Gunny warns Rajveer, the same way Rajveer warned Gunny earlier.

Rajveer and Naina smile. Biding goodnight to them, Rajveer and Naina leave the room!

-_-_-_-_-_-

Naina and Rajveer silently head towards their room while a beautiful smile plays on their faces. Soon, they reach Naina's room.

"Goodnight, sir!"

Naina wishes Rajveer goodnight to which Rajveer rolls his eyes at her for calling him 'Sir' again.

As Naina takes a step towards her room, Rajveer wraps his hand around her wrist and pulls her closer with a jerk!

"Tum kahan chali?"

says Rajveer flirtatiously, gently twisting her hand behind her back so that she doesn't escape.

Naina's heartbeat picks up pace as she stares at Rajveer with rosy cheeks.

"Sir, please choriye"

She whispers as she struggles to free herself from his grip.

"Maine tumhe chorne ke liye nahi pakra Naina and what makes you think I'll let you go away from me?"

His intense tone sends shivers down her spine. She stops struggling and looks up in his eyes. The fire and passion in his eyes takes her breath away!

Pulling her just a bit more close, he plainly states,

"Aaj ke baad mujhse durr jaane ki baat mut karna Naina because I won't let that happen"

His words clearly states his intense deewangi for her. There is a bit of mischief and flirt in his tone. His words causes Naina's cheeks to turn redder than they were already.

A smile too creeps on Naina's face as she whispers,

"Or aapko kya lagta hai ke ab mein aapko apne se durr jaane dungi?"

Moving her lips just a bit more close to his ear, she states,

"Major Shekhawat, get one thing straight - you are MINE whether you like it or not!"

Her words too states her intense Deewangi for him! Even a blind person can tell how deeply these two are in love with each other!

Her words makes Rajveer's heart to skip a beat. The intensity and passion in her tone sends chills down his spine.

He slowly looks back up at her and their eyes meet once again.

"Ye kya ho raha hai yahan?"

A very familiar and a stern tone causes both Rajveer and Naina's moment to get disturbed. Earth slips beneath their feet as they both turn to see towards the source of sound.

-_-_-_-_-

(Please leave feedback! Almost there guys...Two more updates + an epilogue! How do you guys feel that this story is coming to an end?)