Chapter 7: Odysseus's Words

Start from the beginning

Rick C: Lord almighty, what happened?

Liam Malone: Yo Rick!

Rick C: AH!

*Rick punches Liam in the jaw and he falls to the ground.*

Positively Moore: Heh, nice.

Rick C: Oh hey Liam- MOORE! WHAT'S GOOD- What's with the necklace?

Positively Moore: ... Everything will be explained but quite frankly we all have some explaining to do, mainly myself & Bruno.

*Bruno hasn't said a word as he remembers when was told to him, he stares a blank.*

Liam Malone: *Holding his jaw as he gets up.* Is Bruno alright?

Bruno: I- I just wish I could've done something..

Positively Moore: Bruno, I haven't said this but I know everything that happened and..I'm truly sorry

Bruno: ...How do you know?

*Moore hesitates as everyone looks at him.*

Positively Moore: I guess I have no other way around this, I-

*A missile landed between them all before Moore could explain and they were flung to the streets which makes people start to panic.*

*Three people walk out fr the explosion area while another is floating on a platform, it's Ryan Wells with Bane, Venom & Carnage as he has a smile on his face.*

Ryan Wells: Well isn't this charming? The two insects we bypassed up there along with two new faces and one of them has something we need.

*The four get to their feet as Moore looks at Wells.*

Positively Moore: Oh, you're just more people who want this, I assume?

*Moore points to his necklace.*

Ryan Wells: Smart man, you'd be even smarter of you handed it to us.

Keeper, you are aware of what happens should they obtain me correct?

Positively Moore: Of course I am aware, but to retort to your statement, if I had low intelligence then I would listen to you but you'll have to take this from my cold dead hands.

Rick C: Alright Squidward, you can be on your way now!

Ryan Wells: I implore you not to call me Squidward ever again.

Liam Malone: I guess I've got my money's worth.

Bruno: I'LL KILL YOU!

*Bruno pulls his bow apart into swords and flies at Wells taking him off his floating platform and the fight for California begins! Rick pulls out his hammer and whacks Bane while Liam squares off with Carnage & Moore gets Venom.*