Chapter 4: Everything's Going Down Lodehouse

*The scene begins in a forest area outside of any city jurisdiction, the nice beautiful trees, birds flying in the sky &..*

*The sound of someone screaming as through the trees flies the body of a Extinction Goon.*

???: I really don't know my own strength at points, oh well.

*The screen goes deeper into the trees showing another Goon be picked up in a Military Press hold and have their back annihilated! It shows one Goon left whose helmet was knocked off, the person walks up to the person.*

???: This is the part where you run away.

*The Goon drops his gun and runs off out of the woods as the other mystery person slowly walks out and their face is shown.*

Eddie Checkmate!
Super strength
High IQ Range
Possible hatred for life

*Another voice kicks in, a female voice behind Eddie*

???: How far am I shooting?

Eddie Checkmate: You got a good ways.

???: Thank god for great aim.

*A woman with purple hair with a lighter streak of purple leaps off of Eddie's shoulders and aims her two pistols as the camera goes in slow motion and the nameplate pops up*

Lodestar Luminous
The Face
Trigger Happy
The Bouncing Betty
A total annoyance
The Ultimate Chad
The Merk with a Mouth
And...

Lodestar Luminous: Bullseye.

*And with that the last one is down, Lodestar lands on her feet and blows the smoke off her gun.*

Eddie Checkmate: Nice shot buckeye.

Lodestar Luminous: Gotta have some fun during all this, I want to get answers to all this as quick as possible. Does Miya have any new information for us? Cause if not then I'm getting the shit we need to figure this out quicker.

Eddie Checkmate: I'll check in. *Eddie clicks his watch and someone appears in a hologram.* Hey Miya, we dealt with some troubles so where else should we go?

*The nameplate of the person pops up.*

Miya Squared
The Brains of the Operation

Miya Squared: *Sounds clearly distressed* Somewhere in the area, there was a base of ours that was taken over by the unknown source so I can only assume that if we get whoever is down there then we may get some answers.

Lodestar Luminous: Girl, you sound like a woman whose went through shell shock, you alright?

Miya Squared: I'm just worrying about Robert, I haven't heard anything since I wished him good luck..

Lodestar Luminous: I'm sure Robert is fine.

Eddie Checkmate: I've known Robert for years and he's very resilient..