Teen Titans x Reader

Start from the beginning

⛏You never intended for it to happen but it sort of did.
"-Don't mine at night, I know your feeling kinda brave, gonna bet you'll be alright, don't mine at night-" you sang as you walked back home with Bacon after visiting a town nearby for some trading.
Minding your business you heard the crying. Following it you came across a normal kid.
"Hey their," you said as they stopped crying "What's up?"
"I'm lost" he tells you.
"Oh, umm, do you know where you came from?" You asked.
They pointed to the east, so sighing tiredly you offered them a hand.
"Come on, lets go before it gets dark" you tell him.
You pick him up and put him on top of Bacon cause him to giggle. Making your way through the woods you came across a river and saw many people on the other side all dressed in fancy clothes.
"Mommy!, Daddy!" The kid yelled waving as his parents gained a look of relief quickly replaced with fear.
Taking out your shield you blocked incoming bullets. Seeing a bridge gave you idea.
"BACON!, GET TO THE KID TO THE BRIDGE!" You yell as you took out a splash potion.
As Bacon ran you threw down a splash potion of invisibility. You put your shield away and waited until the gunmen came out. Once you spotted three you threw a lingering potion of weakness and took out your sword. With three quick wacks to the head with the handle all of the bad guys were out cold. Seeing the kid back with his parents you whistle to Bacon and as soon as he came back you also gave him a potion of invisibility and headed off back home, unaware that your actions had just caused a domino effect.

⛏Now here's when you meet some heroes.
While wondering around the woods you came across a interesting sight.
"Huh, I didn't know humans could do that?" You said as you watched hero's and villains fight.
Deciding to sit back, relax, and enjoy the show you took out some apple slices, watching the hero's get their buts kicked. You winced as one was thrown back into a tree. Remembering back to your training with the SMP farmers you got up and ate a golden apple.
"We may not be able to live with humans doesn't mean we can't help them"
After drinking a potion of invisibility you ran down to the battle. You started building pillars while the villains tried to figure out where you where. Hopping across the pillars you threw down potions of weakness, slowness, and harming at the villains as they tried to evade the blows.
"Who's throwing bottles?" Beastboy asked looking at the pillars.
"I don't know, but seeing that they are attacking the bad guys Im gonna assume they are on our side" Blue Beatle dogged a attack before the villain fell unconscious.
With your help they soon had all the bad guys down. You jumped from one pillars and placed a buckle of water beneath you and ran into the woods.
"Okay, not that's that's done I can head on h-" then you were knocked unconscious.

⛏Your not good with people.
Waking up in a room that was not your own you panicked. Starfire walked in to see you looking around frightened.
"Hi," she said calmly as you backed yourself up in a corner "I'm not gonna hurt you, see?".
Putting her hands up showing no weapons you started to calm down.
"Good," she put her hands down "if you don't mind can I get your name?"
"(Y/N)"
"Well (Y/N), after you helped my friends you were knocked out after one of the guys they were catching got away, so they brought you here" she tells you.
"Okay, can I go now?"
"We'll let you go but can I ask some questions first?"
You could have just drank a potion or pull out your sword but their was a little voice in the back of your head telling you not to. Nodding you walked out the corner.
"So your name is (Y/N)?"
"Yeah"
"And you can turn invisible?"
"If I drink a potion I can"
"Potions?"
"Yeah, I can do a lot of stuff with potions"
"So your magic?"
"I guess"
Then came the tough question.
"Where's your family?"
"They're gone"
They room grew dull after your response.
"I have a offer for you" she said.

⛏So that's how you became a member of the team. Starfire would pick you up from a local village and drop you off at the end of the day.

⛏The team was interested In your ways since, as shown in the beginning, Crafters were considered rare.
"So you make all your stuff?" Beast boy asked.
"Yeah, since I was supposed to take over the SMP I had know a how to do a lot of stuff like crafting" you tell him.
"Okay but what do you do for fun?"
"We used to play manhunt and have build battles"
"What about other SMPs?" Raven asked.
"Last time we came across another SMP we had a party since one of their members married one of ours, the groom had to fight my mother in order to prove his worth" you said.
"Is that a tradition?"
"Sorta, it's that Or they have to do a "death" run"
"What's that?"
"You run through traps and try not to die" you tell them nonchalantly.